Chapter 42

Cold air hits my back, waking me up. Its so cold but warm too. I feel like I'm not alone. I turn around and there he was, sleeping. I don't remember much of what I did earlier. I stared at him, scanning his every features. He's so cute when he's sleeping. Even though I just met him a month ago. I feel like I've known him for so long. I got up slowly, making sure not to wake him up. I don't know how I ended up here. I've always been lectured by my mom about these things but when I got here, I saw him. It feels like seeing a long lost friend. I feel weak around him. I guess that's the reason why I gave him the "chance". I feel so vulnerable and I love it. I just want to make sure he feels the same way about me and not just use me for my body. Being the onlu girl in the campus, I think guys only liked me because of my appearance. I don't know much about men. I rarely see my dad. I guess I spaced out too long cause I felt arms wrapping around my shoulders. "What's wrong?" He asked as he dipped his face on the crook of my neck, kissing it gently. "Just thinking." "Thinking, huh? What are you thinking?" "Don't worry about it." "You sure? You seem tense." "Yeah, I'm sure." He chuckles "You never change." I don't get it, he really knows everything about me. Its kinda creepy. "Can I ask you something?" "Sure, lay it on me." "......do you love me?" I could tell he was caught off guard with that question. "Why are you asking me this?" I took a deep breath "I just assumed you're just using me. Do you?" The armosphere here got thicker. "Do you really want to know?"

"Nevermind." "You're doubting me, aren't you?" "Its not like that! I'm not judging you for what you've done. Really I'm not. I'm just making sure you feel the same cause everytime we're together, I feel like I'm falling deeper in love with you. And I just don't want to get hurt." Silence enveloped us in a hug as the atmosphere became much thicker than before. I just looked down I couldn't bear to see him eye to eye. "You want to know how I feel?" I nodded still not looking at him. He placed his finger on my chin tilting it upward. "I love you way back then. For years I thought you won't come back. So I decided to end things. But then you showed up, I was so confused. I thought fate is playing me or something. That's when I realized that the feelings I have back then didn't really go away. It only made me fall deeper too. So in short I love you, I really do." "Tamura!" He sealed the gap between us and kissed me. I'm happy but sad at the same time. I love him I really do but I don't want to hurt Akemi and Itome's feelings. If only there's a way to keep this between us.

"I know all of this is such a big change and I know you're just getting used to it but I really want to be with you." "Really?" My eyes lit up with hope. "Yeah." He placed his hand on my cheek, caressing it. "You want to make it official?"

It was 7 am and we're already making our way to school, hand in hand. I agreed to his offer but also explained the whole thing about Akemi and Itome's confession. We decided to keep it a secret for now. He gave me strict rules in which I agree. 1. I'm not allowed to sleep with other than him. 2. Lunch with him is now mandatory as well as morning walk to school. 3. I'm not allowed to go home without him. 4. Hello and goodbye kisses. He also insist that those rules also applied to him except the first one. He said in order to keep 'it' a secret, he must do the things he 'used' to do in order to avoid suspicion. But he needs to ask for permission first before doing it. Keep in mind this is all his ideas not mine! "Well here we are." "Yeah." "I'll see you in lunch. Ok?" I nodded and gave him a peck on his cheeks. He blushed "I almost forgot about number 4." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you, ok?" "Ok." And after that we parted ways.