Chapter 12

Next day

Its pe today, my favorite subject.I was heading towards my locker. Grabbing the uniform I needed when a note fell. I picked it up, I was about to open it when I heard sensei telling me to hurry up. I put the note at my pocket and proceed to changing uniform.

My uniform barely covers me. Its to short and my shirt is so transparent I could even see my bra. I went outside already getting a lot of attention. "Why bother wear clothes if your just gonna show your body?"  "TAMURA?! " "Don't mind him, Harada." "Thanks sensei."

Our teacher assigned us into two groups. Group A and B, whoever finish first is the winner. I'm in Team A while Tamura is B.
The first game is track and field. "First up Harada from A." My group cheered"versus Tamura from B."

This is a piece of cake, time to show these losers who's boss. "Back out now, while you still can." "I won't lose just wait and see." "How about a bet?" "What you got in mind?"  He thought for a moment, then smirked. "If I win, you'll have sex with me later." "And if I win?" "I'll do everything you want. Deal?" I was in doubt first but then agreed. "Deal!" We shook hands "Good luck!"

We warmed up and got in position. "On a count of three. 1....2......3"  Sensei blew his whistle and were off. He sure is fast but not fast enough. I ran past him, jumped in the courses.

It was sure is exhausted and I'm almost in the finish line. And I won! I looked behind me and saw Tamura catching his breath. "Way to princess, you won." "Thanks! Tamu-san." "I guess I'll have to do everything you say now. What do you want?" "I think I'll pass maybe later."

"Okay class dismissed will continue this next time." I already head to the bathroom to change. I grabbed my spare uniform from my locker. I was about to change when a paper fell off. Then I remembered the letter I got earlier. I read it

To: Harada
Hi! You may not know me but I've taken a liking to you ever since. I heard that your from Yaribu and I wanted to have a session. Meet me at the library later at 4.

Hm? I wonder who it is.

Time skip to clubtime

"Ah! Finally Harada's here. Now we can start!" I plopped down into one of the chairs. Completely tired of running. Then I looked at the time its already 4. Right then and there I remembered the guy who gave me a letter. He said to meet him at 4. "Sorry to interupt but there's someone I need to meet this time." "Its okay! I understand. Go to tell him I said hi!" "You know him?" "I was the one who put it on your locker. But don't worry he's nice." "You did this on purpose. Anyway bye!" I waved goodbye and left.

Ah! The library,one thing I've learned is always knock before you enter. In that way you wouldn't  get your in trouble, plus its shows respect. I remembered the memories I had in this place. I laugh at how fast I left, memories. I knocked on the door, no one answered. I opened it and saw a guy tapping his fingers on the desk. He saw me and blushed "You actually came!" "Yeah I did!"