Chapter 31

Shikatani's pov

I woke up at the sunlight coming from the window. Last night was a blur, I can't remember anything. Then a smell of soup was coming from the kitchen. Who could that be? I got up and investigate. It was Harada.

"Shikatani-kun your awake! Come let's eat!" I was confuse at first. I didn't remember bringing her here. "Why are you here?" "Oh! I came by last night to check if you we're okay but then I saw you past out with bruises all over you. So I thought why not help you." "......" "The soup is almost ready." "Why are you here, shouldn't you be at school by now?" "I told Toono that I would be taking care of you. Don't worry about it." She grabbed a bowl and pour the soup. "Come on let's eat!"

Normal pov

I notice that he kept staring at me while eating. He wouldn't remove that stare. And when we lock eyes he would look away. "Is there something wrong? You kept staring at me." "No." "Really?" "Yes." I just kept eating while he glued his eyes on me. "Do you remember anything last night?" I asked breaking the silence. "Nope." "Really?" He just nodded and kept eating. Huh? I guess he was really tired last night. He set the spoon down. "I'll just wash this." Taking the plates to the sink. And turning the faucet on.

At the school
Toono's pov

"Who called?" "Its Harada she said she won't make it today." "Really that's bad! We should go to her apartment later." I glanced at Yuu's face. He had an expression when I told him about her. Could it be that

He liked her

There's no doubt when he does. I mean I get that she's pretty cool and all. But doesn't the rest liked her too.

"Hey Toono!" "W-what?" "Its almost time, come on." We made our way to the clubroom. "Oh Thank goodness you're here, come on!" We took a sit on the sofa. This better be good or else. "As you can see two of our members are not here yet. Do anyone of you know why?" Even Akemi got so overprotective because of it. "Toono knows Harada texted him earlier." Great! Thanks so much. "Well? What did she say?" "Please tell." You too Itome, really?? "Well she told me that she won't make it today." "Because?" "Just spill it already!" "Tell!" "Please just tell us." Everyone's kept pressuring me. "Just tell us." "Please." "Yeah! Toono tell us."

"She's with Shikatani!"

As soon as those words slip out of my mouth. I could sense something brewing.

Back to normal

"Come on just drink it already!" "NO!" "And why not?" "You haven't washed your hands yet. And the spoon might have bacteria on it!" "Augh!" I made my way to the desk. Grabbed his 50 ml bottle of sanitizer and pour some on my hands. Rubbing them "See? Happy now? Now drink this already." "NO!" "Why not?" "Give me a kiss first." That was not the answer I expected to receive. He's already giving me a smug look."I'm kidding I'll drink it." I handed him his medicine. Augh! Even when he's sick he still teases me. I crossed my arms on my chest and pout a little. "What's with the look on your face?" "I-its nothing! Just drink your medicine." "Isn't because I wouldn't kiss you?" "Wha-no!" "Oh! You're blushing!" "No! I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "No I'm not! Just drink your medicine already!" He drank it and handed me the spoon. As soon as I went to grab it. He placed his lips against mine. Kissing it softy. He pulled out and smirked at me blushing face. "Now you are."

Time passed its already 5 pm now. We talked,played games, did a lot of stuff. I think we're closer than before. I just woked up from a nap. I looked at my right to see him peacefully sleeping. I moved some hair out of his face. I just stared at him until I heard a 'ding' sound. I grabbed my phone to see a messenge from my mom. 'Where are you? I'm going there.' Shoot! I better get home quick. I grabbed my bag near at the bed, checked what's inside. I was about to leave when a hand grabbed mine. "Where are you going?" "I'm going home my mom's gonna visit." "Can you just stay a bit?" "No I'm sorry I can't. But I'll check on you tomorrow." "No please I need you here." He got up and placed his arms around me. "Please let me go, I need to go now." "Please don't leave me." He rested his head on my shoulder. "I need you here." I could feel his tears on my shoulder. "Please?"

Cliffhanger! Anyway thank you for the continous love and support I kept getting for all of you readers out there! Sorry for the long wait. Here have some Shikatani! Stay safe!