Dance : Kagami x Reader

Base on a true to life experience…. Just a bit XD I really mean it… JUST A BIT.

-

“Okay class, I want you to be divided in 5 groups through counting.” Our teacher uttered as I listened carefully, I then fixed my glasses, that seem to fall of from time to time. Realizing our teacher is about to start the counting I quickly raise my right hand.

“Ah yes, (Name)san?” He smiled at me eyeing on me as I stood up.

“May I know the reason why we’re doing a grouping sir?” I ask as he chuckled.

“How reckless of me, I forgot to say… please do sit (Name)-san.” He smiled. “We’re going to have a dance performance as a project, I hope all of you would cooperate.”  Sensei smiled as I blink and fixed my glasses again. 

“Enjoy yourselves! Now count!”

-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on.

“three!” I uttered aloud mindlessly as I took note of my group number,  I’m really not in to music! Specially dancing! I’d prefer reading thousands of books than dancing!

“Okay then, I’ll leave you for a while… in the mean time you should go meet your group mates.” He uttered starting to carry his things up, gathering them unto his arms. “On the next day I want your music to be ready for we will be using the gym, alright?”

“Yes sir!”

“(Name)…” Our teacher uttered taking my attention.

“Sir?”

“List down those who create noises or those who stand up and run around the classroom.” He smiled I nodded all my classmates look at me as they groan. They can never budge my decision. Whether they like it or not!

Things went well during the group gathering, I was assighned to write the members Name down and….

I stop on my tracks.

‘Taiga Kagami.’ 

He’s our group mate! Gush! I might not be able to consetratw through the practices with him in the sae place as I am! Why!? Why?!

Well… umm.. it’s not like I hate him or something…

I just…

Umm…

Like him?

I was just well aware that things would be awkward once he’s around. Just simply having a split second eye-to-eye contact with him is making me explode, it happens a lot! >///<! Hyi! I can’t do this!

“(Name)-san…” My classmate Alexa uttered, she has green eyes and blonde hair like her older sister. Alexandra Garcia  was it? As I heard, Alexandra is Kagami’s mentor in  basketball. She, Alexa is a charming guy’s girlfriend, whom I heard to be Himuro Tatsuya of Yosen. My cousin who studies there said and mention Himuro’s name repeatedly to me! (I plan to create a fanfict on that XD)

I’m not stalking them okay? Alexa just happens to be my best friend, who’s one of Kagami’s childhood friend.

She move here in Japan along with her sister, her parents are still supporting her but most of the time it would be her sister to look after her. And since she loves basketball, she’s the current manager of the Seirin basketball club.

”I apologize if Kagami-kun isn’t around.” She gave me an smile as I smiled in reply.

“Why? What happened Al-chan?” I ask, quite curious, but in a tone of a worried leader rather than a worried admirer.