Reality From Acting: Kise x Reader

Inspired by Kagami’s corny line during Seirin and Kaijo match XD

-

(Name)'s Pov

“Wha-No! I can’t accept the role!” I uttered, facing my pleading friend who told me to join the school play as one of the main characters. Heck! I’m too busy with the school festival drawing near, not to mention I’m also a par time model, and the student counsel secretary! I’m also the vice president of the glee club! I can’t accept more jobs for the coming festival!

“But (Name)-chan! You’re perfect for role!” I admit it, I love acting, I want to be an actor! I’m also a good at memorizing as I myself loves writing scripts and all. But with things going hectic, I can’t accept any of this! I might faint as a day would come to an end.

“(Name),” Someone uttered from behind as I shift my gaze away from my friend to look and to know who spoke. It was the counsel president, Akashi Seijuurou. “I am the one who suggested for you to be the main character, so before asking you I made sure to clear all your schedules within the school… Some teacher also come to agree that they’ll give you extra points for this special occasion.”

“Eh?” My lips parted as I blink more than twice. What did I expect from the great Akashi. I sighed inwardly as I smiled. “Looks like I can’t say no anymore.”

“Yeay!” My friend beamed as she jump cheerfully, I then look at Akashi who slightly smiled.

 “Ask, (friend’s name) for more details, you’ll meet your co-actors this Friday, so then I’ll excuse myself for I have to take care of more things.” He turned his back on us and left us behind.

As this friend of mine just grinned as she gave me a ntebook.

“I have nothing more to say, here is your scrip as your character is Amayane~!” Amayane? She skip away before things processed into my mind.

“Wai-wait!”

Amayane is the main character of the ‘The Enchanted Fox’  I hope we’re not playing that… I’m still 15 years old and there’s a kissing scene in that play! Oh God! No T^T

I began to read the script…

“It is ‘The Enchanted Fox” T^T What should I do now? I hope they’ll cut the scene or something.

-

“You did great today (Name)-san, Kise-kun!” Our photographer uttered as we made few more poses together. “Now, both of you! Hold hands!”

“You seem to be frustrated today (Name)-cchi.” Kise-kun whispered as he was still facing the camera. I then giggled as we followed the photographer slash director of this shoot. This is for the monthly teen’s magazine, with the fashion trends and others, since summer is coming our theme is summer. Sooner you’ll see me in the sea within the magazine even we’re simply inside a studio XD.

“I’ll tell you the details later.” I uttered as we continued posing here and there for these shoot.

Kise-kun has been my co-worker ever since I’ve joined this institution,  and I’m so lucky to work with him on my first day back then. Hell, he’s my ultimate crush and I admire him for his success in such a young age!

But I hid that feeling of mine, by screaming within or lock myself somewhere and squeal till my heart content. God! When the photographer instructed us to hold hands I was like in heaven~!

Like I’ll let it be obvious upon you, mortals~!

I don’t know… but the thing is, I never found a guy as loyal, cheerful, humble and honest as he is. God, he’s also handsome and is a part of a family known for their life in social media. His mother being a retired singer and his father was also an actor who ended up as a lawyer. His older sisters are also  actresses and all.