Alone: Part 3

~ I shouldn’t have let you go

Akashi’s Pov

“We did it!” Cheers from our opponent was heard throughout the court. This was rather unexpected… But I… no we were defeated?

I couldn’t help it but to look at Seirin’s Team, cheers were heard as everyone from their bench ran inside the court.

“Kagami-kun! We did it!” Tetsuna yelled loudly as she ran toward Taiga, there was a huge smile on her face as tears continue to escape from her sapphire orbs. I don’t know but my attention was centered on her.

The red head tiger as well was with his familiar toothy grin as he carried Tetsuna by the waste as he turned. If I was an audient, I could have mistaken them to be in a relationship, but as what I see they are simply friends.

However even if I am aware of their current relationship there was still a pang of pain on my chest. Is this what they called jealousy? I can’t clearly remember when I felt it back then…

A  few seconds later both our team and Seirin’s was called to line up, thanking eachother for the great game. Tsk, since when did being defeated became good?

This is really unexpected…

.

.

.

“SEI-CHAN! YOUR EYES! YOUR EYES!” Reo screamed as he took a mirror out of his bag. He was really shocked even the rest of my teammates.

“They… they’re both red…” Chihiro said in disbelief, even he’s expressionless I could say that he’s surprise.

I then accepted the mirror that Reo offered to me. Looks like they are both red…

“Eh? What happened to them?!” Kotaro yelled as he stared at me, I didn’t got annoyed for the first time.

“Are you feeling anything weird?” Our coach asks as shifted his gaze toward me. I sighed.

“I’m fine…” I simply replied, I know this is unbelievable, but I don’t really know why they’re back to normal.

“Well then… maybe we could leave…” Our coach sighed as he move toward the only entrance and exit of the locker room.

“You could go ahead of me…” They all look at each other before shifting their gaze at me again.

“If that’s your decision.” They briefly left me afterwards.

Many things are running in my head now… I just want to see her… you know who mean.

.

.

.

Tetsuna’s Pov

“So-so-somebody! He-he-help us!” Captain said trembling, he was obviously out of stamina. All I could do is giggle as I watch them.

Kagami-kun was completely unconscious on the floor, Izuki-senpai couldn’t move a single muscle even Kyoshi-senpai. Coach laugh awkwardly seeing them.

“Well! Well! Maybe a little rest will do!” Coach Ricko said as she clap her hands twice. They all need rest… obviously… they really look like zombies… condolence to them… I’m really thankful that I’m not a guy.

“Ne! You did an amazing job today Kuroko-kun!” coach Ricko said as she shifted her gaze at me I smiled.

“It’s for the team after all…”

“Now that we talk about it…” Everyone’s Aura was really creepy. Even Kagami-kun rose, well with the exception of Kyoshi-senpai.

“It’s the first time you express yourself…” All of them were glaring at me, I sweat drop of course.