Mistletoe: Akashi x Reader

this was supposed to be submitted yesterday. Though I got banned from this laptop since dad is using it.

so this will be dedicated to @akashi_ryuki whose birthday is yesterday.

and look out for another Akashi x Reader this week XD. lol, i've been daydreaming about him since December landed XD.

So on, Lights! Camera!

STRAWBERRIES!

-

(Name)'s Pov

"Why are there so many mistletoes around!?" I questioned, well Christmas is near so why did I even ask. For now, I am off to my room to make something special for a special person.

It's December 20, and today happens to be his birthday. Ah, on how he looks he should have been born in summer, red rose locks, shiny ruby orbs, and ahem... he's also very hawt to be born in such a cold season as winter! He should have been born in summer! Summer! In summer~!

I just proceeded toward the library, or my room. Yes my room is connected to our library XD. I later found my favorite emerald couch, instead of working or studying in the table, I'm much comfortable sitting down the floor, while turning the couch into a table.

I simply made a scrap book, with rather wonderful memories back in our last year's bonding. Being the manager of Rakuzan, I had seen the different meaning of the life's color through the years. Along with them, I was able to treasure a lot of things, and even knew how valuable love is...

Now stop with the dramas! Let's get this thing over with!

I was done in no time, it was rather colorful like how colorful my first year in high school is. I shut it close later on as I then started reading the book that I place already on the couch before making the scrap book. I later yawned as I close my eyes.

-

Akashi's Pov

"Ah! Akashi! It's been a while! How are you?" A rather familiar voice greeted me, I later realize it was one of (Name)'s helpers in her mansion. Though this guy, had grew quite close to me as often visit here.

"I'm fine as always Ryunji." I uttered slightly smiling I was ablout to utter a word until he stop me.

"She's in the library as usual." He answered my unspoken question, ah he really knows me quite well.

"Thank you Ryunji." I uttered passing through him, I wonder what she's doing. Reading books? Well she is a book worm. Most likely girls her age in school read novels in the phone. Ah technology.

"(Name)?" I uttered before entering the library as I knock, I receive no response so I just turned the knob as I push it gently. There I saw her, sitting on the floor with her head resting on the couch. She fell asleep.

She's so adorable.

I later blush slightly seeing a mistletoe just above between the two of us. But even without it I would still do it.

With that I kiss her forehead, before standing up. took a sheet from her bed and two pillows. I gently wrap the clean white sheet around her as I gently move her head placing one of the pillows underneath her head.

Wearing a sleeveless dress during winter is always her bad habit.

I then stood up noticing the book I remove from her gasp earlier. I then realize there was a scrap book beside it. Looking at it made me smile, I'm sure she'll give it to me later on.

I just took the book place the other pillow on the floor as I lay down parallel down the cold floor while reading. I would often glance at her seeing her sleeping soundly. Why is she so cute!?

Glancing on her for the last time, I resumed on reading the book again as I yawned. Winter's breez always send me sleepy.

-

(Name)'s Pov

I stretch out my arm as I yawned I then rub my eyes uncounciously. I'm still half asleep. I look down below me seeing something red. I didn't remember having a plant colored red in my room. As I later realize it was a person.

The almighty emperor.

"Eh?!" I uttered much to my surprise. I later blush slightly noticing the sheet covering my body, I then look at him again as he was peacefully sleeping.

There's a heavenly being in my room.

Lol

Smiling I took the sheety of from my figure, place the pillow beside him. Remembering the mistletoe I blush furiously as I knock on my own head on thinking how those lips of his would be like.

But I do wonder.

Now I slap my both cheeks this time.

I'm a stupid pervert!

I then lay beside him spreading the sheet to cover the both of us. He looks like an angel when he's sleeping, most likely I'd prefer him as a hot devil. Lol XD.

Not being able to restrain myself I kiss his forehead as I flop my head on the soft cotton pillow. Observing his sleeping face for the last time, well not actually the last. This is rather a rare and lovely scenery.

Before I notice it I already fell into a deep sleep with both of us facing each other.

-

Akashi's Pov

I slightly opened my eyes to see what she did just now. I just smiled seeing her fast asleep.

This is rather the best gift I had.

To have a rather peaceful moment with the one I love.

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: you said earlier you're watching us again, so what are you currently watching huh, Kat?

Me: hunter x hunter :3

Haizaki: Favourite character?

Me: Chrollo and Hisoka~!

Haizaki: as expected... antagonists. oh~! and the other one's a red head!

Me: :-P they just look so handsome in some fan arts and it looks pink in my eyes though or pusha or red. Whatever!

Haizaki: Yaoi pairing? *smirks*

Me: K- WHAT THE?!?

Haizaki: you just prove you like yaoi~!

Me: I DON'T LIKE IT!

Haizaki: Don't deny it~

Me: I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE IT!

Haizaki: you almost answered earlier~. There was a pair in your mind so you must like it~

Me: I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL >///<

Haizaki: ah k, you don't like it, you love it~!

Me: cursed you Zakiniichan! And stop you're sounding like Hisoka.

Haizaki: can't do :-P

Me: I hate you...

Haizaki: Love you too Kat XD

Me: UGH! AHOIZAKI!