Halloween Love Story: Haizaki x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

“WHAAAAAAAAAA!” I screamed on the top of my lung as I something suddenly appeared before me. It was surprising that fell down the ground. Stupid… even school has these holloween tricks all over the place -_-.

“Trick or Treat!” A familiar voice greeted as their was a hint of him wanting to laugh. He took of his mask revealing a silver haired teen about my age. My eye brew twitch, knowing who this idiot before me is.

“Ahoizaki!” I stood up on my own foot as I dust my skirt, He was just there smiling as I grew irritated on how he was looking at me. I rolled my eyes as I pick my bag that fell earlier.

“You are really a good GENTLEMAN Haizaki!” Note the sarcasm. He just chuckled as I started walking away with him following me. He just keep on messing around ever since we were kids.

Yes we’re childhood friends, and he never stop bugging me… Well being the bad boy he is, what do you expect?

“So (Name) weren’t you exited with this season?” He uttered with his smile I always hated.

“Err sort off? Well I’m not actually excited since we’re off for a training camp this October 29 to November 2… That was according to Akashi and Nijimura…” I sighed inwardly, I really wanted to be apart with Teiko’s Halloween party… But oh well, I’m the manager of the 1st string and I should do my responsibilities.

“Well that’s not fun at all…” He scratch the back of his head  as his pace started to be faster. Leaving me behind.

“See you later (Name)!” I blink.

“DON’T EVEN THINK OF SKIPPING PRACTICES!”

“whatever…”

-

“We’re here ssu~!” Kise uttered aloud as I gulp seeing the huge mountain before us. So they’ll train here…. Ghaaad Akashi! Can you and they survive this?!

“Ah! The wind is so fresh!” I took a deep breath as I look at the mountain, the view is really beautiful and all! Few flowers were also blooming as butterflies flew everywhere.

“Oi (Name)! This place would be really pretty for Holloween as well!” Haizaki said with a smirk as he walk toward near me. He then lean his face closer to my ears as I didn’t mind at all. “They say there are ghost here every night…” I shivered as he whispered so, I push him away as he then chuckled.

“Scardy cat!”

“Shut up Ahoizaki!”

“Ne! Akashicchi! Can I roam around a little?” Kise beamed as Kuroko faked a cough. Will Kise get bullied again XD? Well he’s always pitiful with this team… well except if he’s along Akashi and he wouldn’t do anything stupid things will just go sooooooooo fine. :3

“You’ll get lost Kise-kun…”

“Better remain here Kise!” Aomine uttered akoud.

“you’re pretty unlucky today so it is better off if you stay…”

“Kise-chin is ignorant…”

Lol… I really pity Kise XD.

“Not it’s fine…” Akashi uttered as Kise’s smile lighten up.

“Ne~! (Name ) could you come with me?” He smiled at me as I smiled in reply, I nodded as he then grab my wrist.

“C’mon!”

-

Haizaki’s eyebrew twitch hearing Kise’s offer, he really wanted to pull you away from the blonde at the moment, but he was unable to. For now all he just did was to look at you and Kise walkinh away.