Akashi x Reader: Truth or Dare?

Hey ya fellas 7 months no update! So yeah, let's be back to A shall we? (This will be filled with OCs btw)

(Name)'s POV

It was your usual day, school being completely boring and all as one of our classmates destrpyed the heavy atmosphere and sprung out of his chair. A huge smile was on his face and who knows what's in his mind. Well, I don't usually care.

"Ne, ne! Summer vacation is coming we won't meet for a while! Why not have a trip ya guys?" He suggested as others seem to agree with him. "Akashi, don't tell us you won't go with us again?"

All of my classmates turn their heads toward his direction except me. It's awkward to my part since he knew that I like him. He knows almost everything. -_- ever since then I never even talk to him unless necesarry. The last time was March this year before the school year ends, him telling me that I should write the script for our final project. A role play in English I recall?

"I'll go," he said much to our surprise he never goes to our joy rides and stuffs. Well, I never go to, mom and dad don't usually agree as I'm completely fine with it.

"And you (Name)-san?" I smiled at my seatmate preparing to say I can't go or I'm not interested. But then.

"(Name) will go! With me around her parents will agree!" Reina said as I gave her a 'seriously?!' Look. She just smiled at me sweetly yet I know there's a devil behind that smile.

Oh great.

~

And thus I was dragged into the bus. By then Reina quickly sat beside Kazumi my other crazy friend....as I was left looking for a vacant seat.

"(Name)!" Haru called out as my attention was gained by it, I quickly shifted my gaze to see Haru as she was pointing as a certain seat.

A seat beside Akashi. My face burned red as my foot stop responding to my brain. I glance at Kazumi and Reina smirking as I glared at them, Raina giggled saying 'thank me later' as I groaned.

I dragged myself toward his seat as i was trying to calm myself. Then. "Umm... Akashi-kun can I sit beside you?"

For your information I am not flirting with you! I'm only here since therr aren't any seats left!

He glance at me... Stared at me...

Kyaaah~<3

I'm melting... Just look at that red eyes of his and perfectly crimson hair.

"Sure." He stood up, gesturing me to sit by the Window. I did... I look away as he sat beside me trying to supress my scream.

My phone rang...

Oh my God!

He's on my wallpaper!!! >///<

I quickly lean the phone to my ears not looking whoever is calling.

["Enjoy yourself~..."] it's Reina

"Shut up." I groaned ending the call stuffing my phone into my pocket and made sure to change the wallpaper.

"Your friends are crazy." I tried supress my scream. HE SPOKE TO ME!

"If you just know, I'm crazier." Crazy for you... I mentally slap myself.

I mean it, I am crazy... I'm dirty minded, think of crazy stuffs and scenarious as I even tried to steal his jersey once... That's just crazy right?

"Everyone has a craze side, others just don't show it." He replied as I momentarily agreed.

"Yeah, like how crazily smart you are." I said in a sarcatic way as he smiled. HE SMILED!