Luckily Chained: Midorima x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

“Pfft… handcuffs?” Kazunarie uttered trying to suppress his laughter. I was suppressing my laughter as well as the handcuffs were around his hand. Seriously! What’s with this guy!? XD I just look at him in amusement. He’s just more than wiling to embarrass himself for the sake of luck.

“well, that’s fine as long as that won’t disturb you during practices.” I am the manager to say such things XD. I smiled at him as I cross me arms in front of my chest. I don’t really care, as long as we have our team play and all we can reach everything we wish to reach. That’s my belief, and as for Shintarou, having his lucky items are the things he needed to reach that thing.

“He’s wei---“ I corrected myself. “He’s simply unique…”

I just simply look at him doing his countless shots, it really makes me laugh looking at those freaging handcuffs on his wrist still hanging lol XD

I then mantally slapped myself.

“Concentrate… “ I then started taking noteswith their improvements.

-

“Aren’t you going home yet?” I ask Shintarou who’s performing several three point shots. He stopped for a moment as the ball went into the hoop which later bounced back to him. *jaw drop* What the?! Well he is Shintarou Midorima.

He then threw the ball into the basket where the balls originaly belong, before he walk toward me. He abruptly fixxed his glasses. Still! With the handcuffs on his hands XD. Geez! Police might think he's a criminal if ever XD.

"It is getting dark, want to walk home with me (Name)?" He ask in a rather cold tune. He is a tsundere XD. He's acting cold, hot tempered and all, but still despite of him acting so, he is caring under neath. 

I nodded with a smile, until I heard something locked below us. Before we notice, both mine and Shintarou's hand is already chained with the handcuffs. Plus a Kazunarie quickly running away with a key on the tip of his index finger. My jaws drop slightly open.

"OI TAKAO!" He was about to chase him, however the gyms door was then quickly shut close. We both ran near the close entrance, as we try to open it.

"Kazanarie! Open this damn door!" instead of a reply, i just heard him humming 'Can Do' -_-".

"KAZUNARIE TAKAO! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" I yelled slamming the door. Midorima sighed as he slid his back on the wall.

"What were those keys?" I ask as I was force to sit beside him. Hello! We're chained here!

"The keys for this handcuffs and the keys of the gym..."  Whaaa! If I was free from this handcuffs we could just neither climbe up. But with the situation, we just can't. -_-"

"Darn it! I want to go home already!" I yelled ruffling my own hair. Don't tell me I'll get locked up whole night in this gym with Shintarou!

Me- a girl

Him- a boy...

O///O

Watdapak! 

I mentally slapped myself. Stupid brain! Why go so far >///<

I look at him, he looks actually really calm and all. Kyaaah! So handsome *Q*. 

Mentally slaps meself.

Stupid! What the hell am I thinking?!? >O<

"(Name)," That took my full attention, I stared at him for a moment. As i blink, he then shifted his gaze away from the ceiling as his attention was on me.