Phobia: Kasamatsu x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

“Phobia?” I blink twice hearing the word. Kise-san smiled at me as he messed my hair playfully.

“Yes, (Name)cchi! Kasamatsu-senpai has a phobia for girls!” Kise explained to me with a grin on his face.  I began to wonder why the captain has such fear… I titled my head thinking we won’t be close.

“So (Name)cchi… you should probably avoid him…”  I really want to be close to him… It seems that he’s such a great person. But wait…

“It’s imposible Kise-kun… I am the club’s manager and it would probably be often for me to meet up with him…” I said. I love this club, and if the captain would be like that things will probably complicated.

“Well it’s fine with me of you order me around (Name)-chan…” Moriyama-senpai uttered as he appeared behind me.

“Uhh… fine then…” Even so I said that… I’ll still at least try my best to get to close to him…

Days have pass and I did nothing to observe him… I just look at him and I would neither ask Kise-kun or Moriyama-senpai to send the reports.

He’s such a great leader… Well obviously… he won’t be a captain if he wasn’t…

~

“(Name)-chan!” A blonde girl uttered aloud… well the girl is a 3rd year here in Kaijo and she’s Rhena Kise, Kise’s sister for short.

“So… how’s your mission in getting Yuki-chan’s hear?” I blush furiously hearing such. I awkwardly laugh as I scratch my cheeks with my index finger sheepishly.

“Kise-senpai… what are you talking about?” I dumply answered.

“Oh (Name)~. I know you Like Yukio for a while now~. And you’re not just  going near him to make him forget his phobia… but you’re doing it because your learning to like him… Oh dear~! I was wrong! Should I say… you L.O.V.E him~.” I blush even more! Now I’m read as potato!

“Eh? Are you even sure of that Kise-senpai!?”

“I am 200% sure of that!”

~

“Kasamatsu-senpai?” I entered the gym silently, hoping he won’t go away... And he didn’t… He just look at me holding at ball…

“(Name)?” He turned around as he face me. There was a tint of pink across his face. Wait! He didn’t go away! He didn’t even got tongue tied!

“Are you bringing a few reports?” He ask… things are really awkward.

“Oh, no! I just heard the squeaking sounds inside the gym! So I took a peek!” I was lying… I actually want to confront him with my feelings… apparently the way he’s acting is out of the plan DX.

“So… I’ll leave now… Captain…” I slightly  bowed as I turned my back… HE WASN’T AFRAID OF ME! For the first time in forever!

I started walking away, trying to register what just happened.

“Wait!” I felt a grip on my wrist.

“(Name)…  I’m right really sorry…” Eh fir what? He started being serious, I know he’s blushing but for what? Many questions are roaming in my head right now… Why?

“Eh for what?”

“For avoiding you…” He bit his lips as he said so… I suddenly remembered what Moriyama-senpai said! Ghad!

-

“Moriyama-senpai! Why is Kasamatsu-senpai afraid of girls?” I ask curiously as I gave him the water and towel he ask me.

He smiled. “Well I think he isn’t actually afraid of girls…” I blink twice… then why the hell is he avoiding me?!? He gets tongue tied every time I’m close to him! He grows silent and he even sweats unstoppably!

“Then… why is he avoiding me and some girls?” I ask again, I’m rather confuse.

“To be honest to you… it’s only you who he is avoiding (Name)-chan…” My world fell apart.

“WHY?!?”

“Back in middle school he met a girl that was a diamond into his eyes… however the girl cheated on him so he broke up with her… Sooner he had hatred for girls doing so…” Hey! Boys are the ones who often cheat!

“You see (Name)-chan… He doesn’t avoid girls except you… When he’s close to a girl he’ll just be silent…” I furrowed. WTH?!?

“And before you could ask why… I’ll tell you…” I listened to him…

“I think Captain likes you and he’s afraid to fall in love again…”

-

“Oh that… It’s okay! I know that you don’t like girls after all!” I uttered just to hide my true feelings… I wanna scream out loud like an girl who just saw his idol!

“Just don’t look at all the girls to be the all the same…” What did I just said?!?

His orbs widen as he smiled, before I notice I was already secured in his arms. I am blushing furiously here!

“I was avoiding you because I know that I had fell for you in first sight… I was afraid to get hurt… but as time pass by… I realized I can’t completely forget my feelings for you…” Red as an tomato! That’s what I am now!

“I realize I love you…” I calmed down.

“I love you to Yuki-chan!”

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: you must be really inspired to be able to write this despite of your hand alerfy…

Me: obviously~!

Haizaki: I thought you won’t write since you were crying earlier… Why were you crying anyway… huh? Kat?

Me: uhhh…

Haizaki: *picks up phone* I’ll just call the thing that cause your phobia in shogi *smirks* Ah! Even Imayoshi is available! He’s asking if you could play pocker as well! :-D

Me: HAIZAKI! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE MY PITIFUL HEAD WHO WENT CRAZY AFTER I PLAYED SHOGI WITH HANAMIYA FOR 12 HOURS!

Haizaki: So why were you?

Me: Because… you died in the story I was reading?

Haizaki: WHAT THE HE----- Wait? You cried over me? *smiles*

Me: oh brother… 

Haizaki: THE CRUEL KAT! WHO HATES ME SO MUCH CRIED OVER ME XD! THIS IS GOLD! WAHAHAHAHA!

Me: -_-“… I shouldn’t have told the truth…