Unexpected Confession ~ KiKuro~<3

Kyun! heres a little oneshot! For now it's a KiKuro and as usual Kuroko is female here... Maybe i'll think of a MidoTaka as well... :3!

I am using a different laptop now... Since I love flash backs I can’t write any update Heaven Doesn’t Know and My Curse, Your Nightmare… So here’s a one shot!

Declaimers: i don't own KnB, Fujimaki Tadatoshi-san owns it! 

-

Kise’s Pov

Everything change that day…

It was raining, I was along with Kurokocchi. When suddenly.

*Splash*

“Kurokocchi! You drop your umbrella!” I  mumbled, I was supposed to approach her to share my umbrella but I was cut off when I saw her expression.

Even it was raining, I know that she’s crying. But at least now as what I see, those tears were not tears of sadness but rather tears of joy.

She was staring at something, and her eyes could probably point out where she is looking at. A little farther from us, stood a guy at my age with an orange like hair. I know I saw him before, but it seems that I can’t remember when.

“Ori-chan…” I heard her whisper, a little while I already saw a huge smile on her face. A little while even so it was raining she ran toward that orange haired guy.

“Tetsuki?” Before I could notice, both of them fell on the ground as Kurokocchi tackled her with an embrace. I simply look at them with a pang of pain on my chest, as she cried over him.

“Eh? Tetsuki? You know! Of all your expressions, I hate it when you’re crying!” He messed her blue hair trying to compfort her, as she continued sobbing. I never saw her this happy all my life.

“You… suddenly disappeared! Baka!” She mumbled a I stayed dumpfounded over there looking at them. I look like a somekind of idiot… luckily we’re in a park where no one’s there. Or else.

I wonder who this guy is…

.

.

.

I don’t know, I haven’t clear things up, what’s the relationship between her and that  ‘Ori-chan’ she calls. Now my legs are bringing me I front of her house. i want to know her eelationship with him, since she is always with that guy.

Now that I think about it… When I was in middle school I and Aominecchi look for this certain house… lol it took us forever! She’s really mysterious!

I press the doorbell of the huge house… waiting for a response… Or will she ever responce... 

I shifted my gaze somewhere else… Still waiting for her to open the gate…

“Kise-kun?”

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wait… have you been there all the time Kurokocchi!?!”

“About 20 seconds I guess…” I didn’t even hear the gate creak open… lol the gate isn’t a ghost right?

Tetsuki’s Pov

I wonder why he’s here…

“Well please do enter Kise-kun…” of course I gestured him to get in, that’s what my parents thought me…

“Don’t mind if I do!” There was a toothy grin on hisface, it's usua on him of course.

-

“Here…” I was from the kitchen, I was bringing a baked cake with me, along with a little orange juice for him while I got a cold chocolate milk for myself. I place it on the table in the living room, while he sits on a sofa in front of the certain table.

“Nee~! Thank you Kurokocchi! Did you bake this?” He questioned  pointing at the cake.

“I’ll only cook for my soon to be boyfriend or should I say my future boyfriend, and you’re not that guy.” I sat beside him after that, i didn't answere him directly.

“Eh?!? So mean!” He pouted yet I didn’t care.

"Wait you're alone Kurokocchi?"

“I'm always alone...So what brought you here…” I shifted my gaze toward him as I ate a piece of my cake.

“I was just paying a visit ssu~!” There was a huge smile on his face, but again I don't care.

“I see…” there was a short silence between the both of us. I’m really cold toward him don’t you think?

“That Ori-chan you call… who is he?” He forgot about the guy who he once crushed.

“My childhood friend… ever since you guys beat him in the championships he lost the will to fight…” I know he forgot about him completely.

“Eh! I remember now! He’s Origawa Shingehiro! Right?” I nodded… he remembered him?

"You've been with him for a while, is he courting you orsomething?" What type of idea is that!?!

"Of course not, I never saw him for nearly 2 years, so i hang out along with him for a while... I was also looking forward if he's still playing basketball."

"So did he played again ssu~?" I nodded.

“I was really glad he started playing again…” I smiled as I look at the cake that was slightly moved. I was glad he was back… i was really glad. I'm looking forward of playing on a one on one with him.

Kise’s Pov

I am dead serious right now! I am completely out of my mind I don’t even know why!

“Kurokocchi…”

“Hmm?”

Tetsuki’s Pov

“Kise-kun?” He seems to be serious… it’s the first time…

Before I could notice, I was already pinned on the soft sofa, the platter with the cake fell down the floor, creating a mess. But I never minded that one. I simply look up and found Kise-kun there. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I could probably say there is only a little gap between our  faces.

My face started heating up, as I stared at him for a moment.

“Ki-kise-kun what are you doing?” I was blushing furiously at that moment. He is dead serious! What's with his expression?

He didn't answere me, instead he started sobbing... Wait sobbing? For what?

"I had always had a liking on you Kurokocchi! The thing is... I was simply a coward! I had always thought that i have no chance on you!" I listened to him... Even both my hands were againts his chest i didn't push him away...

"There's Aominecchi... Kagamicchi and Akashicchi! They were always better than me! So i just kept my feelings for you..." I could feel droplets of tears over my face... Yet still I didn't dare to move.

"But... i can't hold my emotions back anymore... I feel so jealous, I feel such huge pain! it's like if i coudn't tell you what i feel, i'll explode..." He's naive...

"Kise-kun..." I simply whispered, i don't know how to react that time...

“I love you…”  My orbs widen as he said so… Woaw an unexpected confession…

“I’ve been waiting for you to say that!”I whispered but I know he heard that. He froze for a moment as I smiled... I cupped his cheeks with my right hand as i wipe his tears using my thump, which is currently under his eyes.

“Tehee..I’m sorry Kurokocchi.” He smiled for a moment as I giggled. Sowly he leaned his body near mine. I could feel his breath as his forehead had already was attached to mine.

"I love you too Kise-kun..." i cose my eyes and i know he did the same and before seconds were counted... our lips already met... We stayed like that for a moment.

Now that I talk about it… I remembered the cake that i baked, the cake I baked as soon as i know he'll come here….

[A/N:I can't decide between AkaKuro and KiKuro... so why not both? LOL.]