Change: Akashi x Reader

I wrote this two months ago, but it has to undergo editing due to the fact it has less details… my mind once filled with ideas are fading. I don’t have a problem so far… just a thing about being indirectly called ugly by the person I deeply admire.

It hurts T^T

Now his wonderful image has been burn in front of my eye XD the inspiration behind this story :3, somehow because others say he did not say it, I loss the inspiration to write this. So I need to think deeply to be able to finish what I started, so here it is!

PS: I guess this story will be updated rarely from now on, sorry…

-

(Name)’s Pov

I just arrived at school, it’s still pretty early yet there are already a lot of students in Teiko. I walk as quickly as I could, heads down and my bag in front of me. What hell will welcome me today? Bullies again? Maybe my bag would go missing or my shoes… or they would draw on my desk again. Whatever it is, I should probably try to avoid them and at least try to expect them.

“(Name),” A familiar red haired uttered before I could climb the stares, I fix my glasses to see a better vision of him.

“Ah… go-good morning Akashi-kun!” I manage to pull a smile. “I-is there any… thing you want?” I ask fixing my glasses again.

“I just wanted to see you…” He uttered, still with his blank gaze. “You were bullied by a few students yesterday, so I grew somehow worried.” He’s just worried since he’s the school president.

“Ah, I’m fine they just teased me… somehow?” Even I was push down the ground, they even spill all the things out of my bag and even stump at them. What’s wrong with them?

“Have you never thought of changing, (Name)?” He ask out of the sudden. I smiled warmly at them.

“Nah, I won’t change just because people dislike me, I’ll just be me and wait for someone who’d accept me like you did…” That went out right. “Ah! Go-gomen Akashi-kun, if you excuse me, I’ll go no-now.”

I left him, he was later approach by some students who seem to be a member of the student counsel. He left his spot later on as I walk forward.

So far, it’s only Akashi-kun that talks to me, somehow I could be worry free whenever he is.

When I entered the classroom, thanks to my reflexes, I then quickly ran inside the classroom, and I was able to avoid the bucket filled with paint. A classmate of mine groaned as the others clap their hands. Though they laugh later on, I check my back to see a paper on it.

‘I’m a nerd’

They laugh hardly as I face them.

“YES I’M A NERD AND I’M PROUD OF IT! unlike you guys who knows nothing but to bully people! Seriously! You’re just proving you’re a bunch of idiots wanting attention!” I uttered aloud as I sat on my chair. They all grew quite for some reason.

I read it from the book… once a person hates you, it’s because they are jealous of you. I have gifts of my own that they have, they’re probably insecure? Not that I’m bragging… but I’m a smart person.

That’s the only thing I have.

Beside from my skinny body, pale skin, pimples and a pair of huge glasses.

I’m also clumsy and is kind of a weakling…

See how terrible I am? All I have is knowledge that no one acknowledges!