Simple Confession: Kuroko x Reader

Kuroko’s Pov

“Good Morning minna-san! My name is (Full Name) I once live at Korea but My mom decided to move here in Japan recently.” She then bowed with her huge smile as she added “I hope we could get along!” A transferee student announced with her ever bright smile, she looks really pretty and  she was looking at me none-the-less.

Wait? Does she notice me?

“Okay Miss. (Name) please do seat beside Mr. Kuroko… Wait? Where’s Kuroko?” Here we go again. -_-

“Umm…” I uttered.

“I think he’s late…” A class mate of mine uttered

“Maybe his absent.” Then again.

“Umm… I’m here…”

Later…

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” When will they get use of me. I look at (Name) who was giggling she just look at me. This is surprising… she actually notice me…

-

“Nice to meet you Kuroko-kun!” She beamed as it was already recess time, I blink… SHE ACTUALLY NOTICE ME!

“Hello (Name)… “ I smiled at her as she grinned.

That was actually the start of us being friends. We became close later on, we started chatting oftenly as she actually became the manager of the basket ball club. I was glad with that, I am very comfortable with her to the extent that I would even refuss Akashi for her.

Believe me, Akashi-kun almost killed me a lot of times after meeting her.

I wasn’t blaming her and Akashi wasn’t blaming her as well.

It was partly my fault…

I was just too comfortable with her…

She’s just really different among all the people in this world.

She’s dear to me in a different rate…

“Nigou~! Why so cute!!!” She beamed spinning around while helding Nigou, I smiled at her simple actions. She just looks so cute.

We were left behind the court to clean it, we were actually done so we started fooling around.  She was even dancing with the mop earlier as well.  She was then playing around with the ball as she turned the  plastic bottles into bowling ball pins as the ball as the bowling ball.

We were simply like kids…

“Ne, Kuro-chan~! Do you have a girl friend?” She ask out of the blue.

“No… I haven’t… girls just don’t notice me and all…” I replied as she pouted.

“Liar!”

“Eh?”

“Then who’s that pink haired girl?” He was still with her pout.

“Why? You jealous?” I teased she turned pink.

“Of course not!”

“Really?”

“I am not jealous! We’re just friends so why would I!?!” She said crossing her atms. Somehow In my mind the word ‘friends’ were sympathized. You’ve got to be kidding me… now my heart seemed lie it just cracked.

I just chuckled at her response and reaction. “How about you (name). Do you have a boyfriend?”

She just smiled at me cheerfully as she started to silently squeal. Later she was already cupping her cheeks as she started blushing later pink sparkles appear before her.

Ouch… I think I know the answere…

“Yes~! Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!”

That broke my heart.

“Joke! He doesn’t even Know I exist… TT^TT.” (a k-poppers life XD) I sighed in relief. What?

“Let me guess… K-pop?”

“Yeah… I wish Oppa would notice me!” She was still with her  saddy little face. I still found it cute though.  Hmm… Oppa means older brother in Korea I guess? Well girls here are mostly like ‘SENPAI!’

I than tap her head.

Silence then grew between the two of us.

I notice her blushing as she was looking away from me. Hnn?

“Ne, Kuro-chan…” She muttered in a soft voice. I pretended that I didn’t hear her. I just continued reading the novel I got. I know she knows that I know and I heard what she said. What’s with the I know XD. Not Like I’m Akashi-kun.

“Saranghae…” O////O. My heart started getting wild. Calm down Kuroko Tetsuya! You are not a girl to squeal like one.

I tried to control myself from blushing to much as my heart reach it’s normal pace.

“I love you too…” I said while blushing… yes, Saranghae means ‘I love you’, still blushing I covered my face with my book.

“Eh? Ku-ku-Kuro-chan…” >////////////<

“I mean it (Name) I love you!”

“GHAAAAAAAAAD!  HE UNDERSTOOD IT!”

That was cute of her.

Confessing in a different language is an advantage…

“DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT KURO-CHAN!”

-

Haizaki: Are you a candle?

Me: It doesn’t mean I’m skinny I’m a candle!

Haizaki: just say ‘Why?’ please Kat!

Me: No… and Why?

Haizaki: Bacause you lit my world in the darkest hour.

Me: Owws… so then are you a birthday candle?

Haizaki: Eh why?

Me: I wish you were… so that when I blew you dead everyone will clap their hands XD.

Haizaki: What that! Kat!?!

Me: Anyway! Check my new story guys! ‘The Hidden Color of Winter’ A haizaki Shugo fanfict see you there guys ^o^!

Haizaki: KAAAAAAAAAAAAT!