Sick: Haizaki x Reader

Haizaki's Pov

I held my head as it was painful as ever. This wouldn't have been this painful, if an idiot girl didn't hit me. -_-"

It's like being along two Nijimuras!

"What the hell is wrong with you (Name)!" I yelled at her as she just cross her arms as she rolled her eyes.

"After skiping practices for one long weak... YOU STILL HAVE A NERV TO ASK THAT?!?" She yelled at me as I clench my fist wanting to hit her.

"WHO WOULDN'T SKIP PRACTICES IF YOUR TRAINING MENU IS CRUEL THAN HELL! EVEN THE FIRST YEARS FAINT DURING SUCH TRAINING!" I defended as I pointed at the first years who are barely concious.

Condolence to them...

"It is for the team's sake!" She protested.

"Well... So if the team was all to die... IS IT STILL FOR THE TEAM'S SAKE?!?" Despite of how I look, I also had a heart. XD

"You're just lazy!!!" I smirked.

"Oh (Name)... Your changing the topic~. Are you admit your defeat?" I teased as she grew angry.

"Not in your wildest dream Ahozaki!!!"

"I'll make sure you admit defeat tomboy!"

"Ahoizaki!"

And we arguid...

"Geez! (Name)! I hope you get sick to give my pitiful ears a break! My eardrums are exploding!" I uttered aloud. Not noticing the miracles ang Nijimura entering the gym.

"And you Ahoizaki! Stop showing your face around! My eyes are sick of it! They're already swollen!"

"Why you!" Nijimura faked a cough.

"Ahem... The couples are arguing again...." He smirked, as the both me and (Name) blush in embarrassment, seeing everyone in the gym laughing.

"Ah... it's like they're married!" Aomine smirked.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

*The next day*

Yeay! (Name) is absent! hoooooh~! Party! My ears can finally take a break!

*four hours later*

"Hey, Nijimura... where's (Name)?"  I ask as her image pass through my mind in the middle of our warm up. I then sat down the floor then lean on the gym's floor. Nijimura then smirked.

"Missing her?" My face started heating up, as a hint, I knew I'm blushing. He then sat right beside me with that mischevious smile. *gulp*

"N-ne-no-I don't!" I protested as he just chuckle. NIJIMURA IS TEASING ME FOR THE FIRST TIME!

"I know how you feel..."

"No you don't!"

"I.do.know." There was a glaring competetion between the two of us... until he sighed and lean againts the wall once again. " You know my sister, right?"

"Ah! That annoying girl named Yana?" I remembered that good for nothing girl who keeps on jumping from behind me, then starts pulling my hair... then she'll say-'Oh look! the big bad wolf is back!'.well I could understand that... She is still 13 years old... who's pretty mature yet she just completely hates me... -_-"

"If you just know how happy am I when she went to a vacation back then..." He chuckled reminicing his moments. "But then I started missing her... her annoyance, her cheerfulness and her playfulness... I miss it..."

For some reason I want to tell him. 'Just fu*cking tell me what happened to (Name)! Damn it!'. But I don't want to die yet... and it's rare for him to share such things... so my ears are ready!