Bad Boy: Haizaki x Reader

Nyah~! The idea got into my mind while watching Big Bang's 'Bad Boy'  (See in media) XD, and since Rainee-senpai requested me to make one, so here it is!

BTW to all who is reading 'Heaven Doesn't Know' It'll be on hold for a while... JUST A WHILE! My ideas are just somehow missing on the story... and so on...

Won't be accepting request too! Well, until I'm done with the Himuro x Reader and Kuroko x Reader in my mind, I'll do ^_^

So here it is~!

☆ミ ☆彡

Haizaki's Pov

"You're really amazing Kise-kun!" My eye brew twitch hearing such, I just concentrated in the ball in my hand, as (Name) continued cheering that idiot blonde! Hey! I'm supposed to be better than him! I'm the one who got in here first! But why is he getting most of the damn attention.

Annoyed with what I am hearing, I dribbled the ball toward the hoop as I performed a dunk, unfortunately... for the hoop... It got destroyed later on :-P. I threw the hoop aside as I rested both my palm behind my head as I walk toward the gym's exit.

"Oi! Ahoizaki!" Nijimura called out yet I didn't listen. I just continued on what I am doing as they just seem to let me be.

Sheeeesh!

-

I was washing my face to make it sticky free! Really! Sweat has made it sticky, and it's disgusting too! Not only that, I'm also thirsty and the water seems to cool my head down a little... cool down eh?

"Haizaki-kun~!" With that I spit all of the water that was still inside my mouth that I haven't swallowed yet. I stood up quickly and properly as I realize it was (Name) who called out for me. I blink twice seeing her around.

"Oi, (Name)... what brings you here?" I ask out of the blue, seemingly I am not in the mood to mess up with her today. She just smiled as she toss the towel toward me, I accept it effortlessly as I place them around my neck.

"Your welcome..." She uttered knowing that wouldn't even thank her... According to me back then... 'I will only thank someone if he/she save my life from death... That's how stubborn I am :-P.

"Anyway... Aren't you supposed to be with Kise..." I said rolling my eyes as she smiled. I didn't care at all... even though I admit she's cute, I still don't care... Yes, you heard it right (Name) is cute... she's even pretty... but since a lot of people think she's in relationship with RyoutAho, no one had ever court her...

It is really worst to have a boy as a friend... don't you think? :-P

"Hmm, I was supposed to... but... I work in the club, and I should work for everyone else! Beside, as how I saw you play earlier... I think you somehow did your best!" I smieked with what I heard, she's just really innocent...

"Really?"

"(Name)cchi!" My eyebrew twitch again hearing that voice and suffix again... Like there's anything I could do. She then shifted her gaze away from me. "Let's go home now (Name)cchi!"

"Wait for a moment!" She look at me again. "See you later then, Haizaki-kun!" With her final smile she left me.

She and Kise then chatted a little with those bright smiles on their faces, seeing them makes me annoyed for some reason...

It was always (Name) who gives him that type of happiness...

A smirk then crept unto my face as an idea pass into my mind...

"Why won't I take him his happiness then?"

-

I didn't fail, I got close to her, and her time being with the blonde actually lessens, seeing him that way, not always smiling as (Name) would often desline his offers just to be with me...