Pretty Prince: Himuro x Reader

This is the sequel for the previous Himuro x Reade I made, ‘True Color’. Rereading it really made my jaws drop… and being a dirty minded as well (I hate it T^T)… I’m sure to strive for a sequel if ever…

This was supposed to be submitted last Friday… unfortunately, Bigbang took my very attention again making me forget about this XD. How rude of me :3.

(this is all your fault Choi Seung Hyun! How could you be so damn hawt! Handsome and attractive!)

Oh well here it is :3

-

“I’m sorry…” Himuro uttered as he parted his lips away from mine. I blink twice as he smiled, he let go of both my wrist as she then messed my hair shortly.

“For the school’s president and for the captain of the women’s team… you look like a innocent Lamb…” With that I blush furiously as I threw the pillow at him. He jump out of the bed as he run out of the room, he chuckled before shutting the door close.

“STUPID!” I yelled aloud as I hug the other pillow beside me. I buried my face on the pillow as I then rolled on the bed. I hit my head on the pillow five times before I settle myself. I WANTED TO SCREAM!

Why do I have such giddy feeling within me?

“Geez… his the only one who can give me such feeling…”  By time I grew serios as I ley against the bed still hugging the pillow. Uncounciously, I didn’t even realize that I was kicking my legs freely up into the air. I look up later on as an image of Mr. Pretty appeared in my head.

“Do I like him, for me to want to squeal and scream that much?” My face heated up slightly as I sighed.

No… Studies should be my main priority!

But it was obvious…

He actually like me…

Realizing I was still on his room, /I snapped back into reality, jump of the bed pick my things up as I left the room.

“Bye for now, Pretty!” I uttered acting as if nothing happened…  totally forgetting about the fact that we live next door.

-

Himuro then chuckled as you get out of his apartment. He wanted you to stay… but before he could even stop you, you shut the door close shutting his mouth completely.

“Oh well… there is still a long time for me to see her.”

“Doesn’t she look cute?” he uttered looking at a certain teddybear. It was given to him by Alex back then.

-

“You did a great job on home economics earlier.”  Himuro said smiling at me, I didn’t give him any attention, instead I just continued reading the book in my hand. “Cooking a dish, then stuffing it to a toasted bell pepper was perfect. It’s cute.” I giggled hearing him as I gave him a little thank you.

“But… yours was cuter. Smiled recalling the star shaped cake he made, it was layered into a lot of flavors. It was really cute! Once you slice t, you shall see different colors XD. Strawberries then cream, then blueberries, then cream, the that juicy yellow thing then again cream! Oh! Primary colors XD!

“Well… why thank you… that thing was heartily dedicated to the one I love, who stand right next to  me.” With that, I blush furiously hearing him. I can no longer concentrate on the book as he said so, but I just pretended that I was still reading it though.

“Geez… stop joking for pete’s sake, Pretty!”  I uttered still pretending to read the book. Out of nowhere, he then grab my wrist as he then leaned me closer to him, things happened so fast for me, by the time /I was able to catch up with time, both our lips had already met.

Quickly, I push him away as I was blushing red as a red tomato.

“HI-HI-HIMURO!” I yelled aloud as covered my lips with my arm, he just chuckled.

“I wasn’t joking…” He then took a step toward me, still with the smile on his face. “I was telling the truth.”

“I know that your main priority for now is to study… but still… I’ll wait…” He buried a kiss on my forehead, at this moment I no longer had any bad reactions, but still, I was still blushing as he did so.

“Someday… this pretty prince you call will be the king, and this brave princess will be my queen.” His smile lighten up as his hands move to my shoulder as it ran throughout my arm, before it held both my hand. His smile is always ever gentle before me.

He then kiss my hand passionately as I just look at him do so. “Just promise me (Name), you will always consider me as you prince.” I smiled hearing him, later it fell unto a giggle.

“Everything for My dear Pretty Prince.”

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: BIGBANG! BIGBANG! BIGBANG! KAT! FOR PETE’S SAKE! I’M SICK OF HEARING THOSE WORDS!

Me: I’m sorry! I just love them!

Haizaki: I’m waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than them!

Me: Pfft… yeah sure…

Haizaki: How dare you Kat! I thought you like me!

Me: Love and Like are different!

Haizaki: Define…

Me: Love is---- wait! Why should I!?

Haizaki: So then who do you love! BigBang or Kise and Akashi!

Me: Bi--- I mean it is always the sunshine prince and the red emperor. *gulp*

Akashi: I heard a sign of hesitation~.

Me: I’m being honest here… please don’t assassinate them…

Akashi: Good… now... *carries me*

Me: WHAAA!

Akashi: Now get back to writing or I’ll kill them!

Me: Yes sir! T^T

-

Kise: For once Haizakicchi… you made a wonderful thing. *smiles*

Haizaki: *smirks* all ya need is use your brain…

Kuroko: Since when did you use it…

Haizaki: Eh?