Bad Hero: Hanamiya x Reader

Okay... this should be my third story here within the pass 24 hours. My actual plan was to update on those other three books of mine... However! I’m using a foreign laptop now so this is the only thing I could offer XD.

Now! You’re the star! You better be ready!

Lights!

Camera!

Action!

~

(Name)’s Pov

I am currently laughing my ass out as I saw my team soak wet. Lol... I wonder what happened to them XD.

“What the hell happened to you?!” I continued laughing as the 5 of them grew serious.

“GEEZ! Like running for 5 hours is fun! You’re indeed crazy (Name)!” Hanamiya protested as he threw a ball at me which I effortlessly catch. Now that I’m the coach of this team I’ll train them to be better and I’ll definitely try my best to make them stop from those underhanded things they usually do.

“Now... now... please do get rest and be ready for tomorrow’s menu~!” They all lowered their head as they hang their arms beside them. They walk pass me as I giggled.

“Hey... Hanamiya why won’t we just injure her?” Hara uttered... I really heard it despite of being a whisper or somekind.

“I heard that!” I cross my arms. “Even so... I memories every trick of yours~!” I smiled at them.

“Sly witch...” okay~! Back bite me as long as you can~! Cause that’s all you could do after all XD.

“Go to sleep already! Your Menu tomorrow is heavier than today you know~!”

“Ugh!” They all disappeared in my sight...

Looking after them... yeah... that’s what I am doing... I wanted to change them, from what they are before. I couldn’t allow them being hated....

Specially him... He wasn’t like this before...

~

Mama!Of course, me being 10 years old would cry out loud when a dog is barking in front of you! I remained still for a moment. I keep on crying and crying hoping that the dog would also stay still.

“Woaw!” That took my attention... I look away from the dog in front of me and saw a raven haired boy a few meters away.

“Calm down for a while okay?” he instructed me as I nodded. The dog continued barking at me as I try to calm myself down.

He grab something from his bag before he whistled gaining the dog’s attention. He then threw the that thing away. As the dog followed it... it seems to be a food or somekind...

As the dog was away he ran toward me as he quickly grab my wrist dragging me away from the place. I look behind me hoping the dog wasn’t chasing us anymore.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure the dog is busy eating that thing now... I’m sure he won’t chase us no more.” He assured with a smile as I nodded.

Few minutes later I found my self on the park, he drag me here. We were both panting at that time... I tried to catch my breath as I smiled at him.

“Thank you... umm...”

“Hanamiya! Hanamiya Makoto, that’s my name...” He said between pants as my smile lighten up.

“Thank you Hhanamiya!”

~            

I wonder what happened to him...

~

“I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!” I yelled aloud as I was at the edge of a certain yacht. We’re going home since the training camp is over. I could say from behind Hanamiya is rolling his eyes by now. XD

“Get off there... you might fall of the boat you know...” The mighty evil captain uttered so. Oh he’s worried ^_^.

“Eh? If I fall off then wouldn’t you be happy?” I said with a smile.

“WE’RE NOT MURDERERS YOU KNOW!”

“Oh really? You even injured a lot of players before!” I took a step back forgetting I’m at the edge of the certain ride. I loss my footing and... “Whaaaa!”

“(Name)!” Who knows who yelled that... -_-“

I was already down the water trying to catch my breath, but unfortunately water was the one entering my mouth and nose making me panic. I don’t know what exactly was happening. All I see is the shining sun despite of me being under the sea and a hand reaching out for me.

“YOU CRAZY WITCH!” Before I notice was already above the surface with. With that angry like voice I already know who it is...

“Hanamiya?” I was looking up to him as he was looking at me angrily. Now I’m blushing Realizing my face was against his chest.

“Geez! Look what you’ve done (Name)! I’m comple---hachoo!”

“Pfft... Wahahahaha...HAA-Hachoo!”

“Now who’s laughing?” He smirked.

From afar I could hear cheering and whistling... Oh it was my no good team -_-“

“You look perfect together!”

 “you should really be together!”

“Shut up you idiots! And get us out of here!” The evil captain yelled as I giggled.

“You know... your name doesn’t suit you...” I uttered softly.

“Eh?”

“Hana means flower and you’re pretty rude for a flower.” I totally forgot we’re both in the sea XD.

“Shut up (Name)!”

I see... I thought that Hero disappeared... He’s still a Hero yet he may be acting quite rude... I had a hero before me... He’s just kinda bad XD.

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Kat where are you~!

Hanamiya: Geez... you said she wanted a playmate.

Haizaki: yes she is! We’re playing hide and seek XD.

Hanamiya: Now where is that girl...

-

Me: I really hate you Zaki-nii-chan.

Hanamiya: There you are.

Me: *stoods* HANAMIYA PLEASE! I DON’T...want... to... play anymore. *pissed*

Haizaki: Wahahahahaha! I’m glad I recorded his voice on my phone! *Waves his phone*

Me: HAI...ZA...KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *carries a mop*

Haizaki: uh-oh~! Better be off now... *runns* wahahahaha!

Me: *Chases* GET BACK HERE YOU NO GOOD WOLF! THIS LION IS READY TO KILL YOU!

Haizaki: Chase me first XD.

_

Kuroko: Don’t they look cute together...

Kise: Pfft... I didn’t see any liking of Kat-cchi for Haizaki-cchi at all...

Akashi: Now, now... Let’s leave those love birds alone.

Kise: I agree!

Murasakibara: Doesn’t Kat-chin~ Like you Kise-chin~?