Sea Shore: Midorima x Reader

Midorima’s Pov

We’re off to a fieldtrip today... And Takao is being noisy as ever. Since the bus we were using stop in the middle of nowhere we decided to walk to the beach.

Agh... The weather is SUPPOSED to be great, if not for this noisy little hawk name Bakao!

“Wow! The sky is so clear!” (Name) uttered with a huge smile as she run through the sandy shore. The beach seems to be quite peaceful... It’s only us around here... well that’s nicer.

I was just looking at her doing such childish act later on a flash of light disturb me, that light also disturb (Name) as well. My eyebrew twitch seeing the annoying raven haired taking pictures everywhere.

“(Name)chan looks so cute~!” He uttered as he ran toward her. I didn’t mind at all, as they act the way they are.

“Ne! It’s stolen! Delete it!” She demanded as she took the camera from Bakao’s hand.

“Eh? But it looks perfect! No!” Bakao stole it now from her hand.

“Delete it!”

“Never!”

“”Kazu-chan!

“Not in a million years!”

I grew annoyed as both continued arguing in front of me. I tried to control my temper but the volcano is just about to explode.

“COULD THE BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP?!?” Silence... yes! I finally achieve you! The two stop arguing as (Name) apologies while Bakao pouted. They started walking to the cabin later on. As I try to calm myself down.

Silence! Thank you!

“You should have been quite nicer to those love birds... ” Miyaji-senpai uttered as he tap my shoulder. He smiled at me as he added. “It’s not a training camp after all!”

Wait? Did he just say love birds? Why do I feel so heavy all of the sudden? Well... they are both pretty close so it’s possible for them to be in a relationship.

Or they’re just being childish...

Gah never mind!

So on Miyaji pass through me so are my other team mates. Well maybe I went too hard on both of them. Knowing their childish as ever.

-

The sea is always so lovely at this days... According to Ohasa probably I’m at the 6th rank of the luckiest... making me rather lucky or unlucky... yeah right... with Bakao around I’m already unlucky...

I was just staring at the sea until something cold run through out my body... I got pissed seeing Takao behind me holding a bucket...

“Opps... I thought you’re a dying carrot...” He smiled as I was red as an tomato  with anger.

“BAKAO!” And there! An internal chase has been pulled off...

In the middle of our chase He abruptly stop as I stop as well... Later on his black orbs widen making me look at the direction he was looking at.

“(Name)-CHAN!” He uttered aloud as I remained frozen for a while. He was laying down the shore not even moving a single muscle.

Takao assist her, I just look at the both of them as Takao tried to wake her up. I snapped into my thoughts remembering it’s already a little after noon and our seniors are not around. I ran closer near the both of them.

“Takao!” I leveled the both of them, later on I realize that Takao was already sobbing, she’s no longer breathing as I panick a lot...

“Put her down!” I demanded as he obeyed me, I place my two hands against his chest as I push it conyinually. There was no response.

There is only one way left...

One way left...

One way...

Ghaaaaaaaaaaaad! Damn it! If you won’t do it you will never be a doctor!

“Takao... Swore to me... No one will heard a single word about this...” I’m quite red now as Takao blink in confusioun. Like I care! (Name) is dying!

“Eh?” He blink twice...

We’re trained since middle school about this!

I place my hand on her forehead using my thumb and index finger I pinch her nose, I took a deep breath... Here goes...

I sealed my mouth lips on hers as... I know Takao’s jaws are down the ground right now... Who cares!

No wonder I’m at the 6th place in ohasa... -_-“

A little while I could here her breathing lightly as I carried her up leaving Takao still frozen there...

“Call the others we’re off to the clinic! Understood?” He just nodded...

Ghan I love my life...

-

I wonder what happened in her in the water... geez...

We’re in the clinic right now, she’s laying on the bed peacefully as I was only looking at her... Later on my gaze landed on her lips making me blush. I ran near the nearest wall as I started banging my head on it.

Damn it all!

(Name)’s Pov

In a dark blue sea... A girl was struggling as a jelly fish stick itself on her... As she started panicking she loss control of herself as she gave up on her life.

Through the waves... She was carried through the shore...

-

I flinched as I hear a certain noise of something. I slowly opened my eyes trying to remembered what happened... And I didn’t fail.

I saw the tsundere carrot from afar slamming his forehead on the wall... What happened?

“Midorin...” I called out as he stared at me... A tint of pink flushed throughout his face as I grew quite confuse. Then... I remembered I was drowning...

Wait... Don’t tell me?!?

I touch my lips figuring out what happened as he became redder that ever so am I.

“DON’T ACT LIKE YOU FIGURE IT OUT NANODAYO!!!”  He yelled as I was still blushing.

“Did you really save me Midorin?” I ask while I was still blushing.

He sighed as his face’s color returned back to normal...

“Of course if I didn’t... you’ll die... I can’t probably accept that...” He was still facing the wall as he said so as I calmed myself down, knowing my heart is still going crazy.

“Now that I already know that I learned to love you... of course I’d save you (Name)...”

~*^_^*~

I miss my favorite laptop.... T^T I hope that the one who’s using it won’t delete my files. Cause it would be a rampage if ever... T^T

But anyway, this story is supposed to be a Midorima x Reader x Takao... but i don’t have any idea what to write so it turned out to be like this...

I’m really sorry TetsumiSBT! >.<

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Speaking of death... what will happened to you of I die, huh Kat?

Me: You can’t die!

Haizaki: Why?

Me: Of you do! I’ll cry...

Haizaki:...

Me: Cry with tears of joy that is. :-D

Haizaki: There’s nothing left for me to live on... *Walks near the cliff*

Me: I WAS JOKING! *grabs his arms*

-

Kise: Suu~! Are they breaking up?

Kuroko: I guess so... and Kat-san doesn’t want Haizaki leaving...

Akashi: *chuckles* yes, true love...