Be Proud Of It: Kagami x Reader

Kagami’s Pov

“Kagami-kun… why are you so angry today?” I look away as he ask that… I don’t know how to react.

“It’s about (Name)-san… isn’t it…” I snapped into my thoughts as I was about to spit the burger in my mouth.

“Grrr! I don’t know about those boys around!” I flared remembering the certain event… I hate it…

“So what happened?” Kuroko ask.

“Well…”

~Flashback.

“(Name)-san! Of all the boys in the world why him?!” Another idiot said as he pointed at me, I was about to punch him when (Name) stop me.

“You see Yunji… i love that idiot you call.” I twitch.

“Eh? (Name)!”

“Shut it for a while Tai-chan..” She smiled at me so I behave.

“Please do understand… I love Taiga Kagami… and I don’t want to replac him with you or anyone else.” I was relieve but this routine keeps on happening everyday! Damn it!

~End

“Ahh… So you’re jealous…” I twitch again annoyingly.

“I am not!” I really hated how Kuroko acts, “You’re not helping you know!”

“You should be proud of her Kagami-kun…  Yes (Name)-san is smart, beautiful and kind… unlike you… I wonder how she fell for you in the first place…” I reacted so quickly with that.

“Eh? Kuroko!”

“Even I would wish to be with such perfect girl…”

“Kuroko! You’re really not helping!”

“You’re lucky to have her….But even so you shouldn’t be jealous… have she ever replace you? You should be proud of her you know and mostly she trust you… so you should trust her as well…” that hit me…

.

.

.

“Nee~! Don’t be jealous Tai-chan!” (Name) said making me rose from sleeping, we were in the rooftop at that moment.

“Who wouldn’t! Even Izuki-senpain and Hyuuga-senpai told you to break up with me!” I still remembered what happen earlier.

“(Name)! Marry me instead!”

“You’re really hot tempered aren’t you… please to trust me sometimes…” I remembered what Kuroko said earlier.

“I’m sorry…” I titled my head… I just offended her damn it!

“You yelled out here to prove yourself once right?” I nodded as he stood up, moving toward the edge of the rooftop. At the place where I once yelled back then…

“Wait! (Name)! I don’t like what you’re planning!” IS SHE REALLY DOING IT!?!

She took a deep breath as I stood up, I would like to stop her!

“I AM (Full name)! AND I LOVE TAIGA KAGAMI!” Oh my goodness! This is embarrassing! I could hear many student’s gossip from here!

She look at me she smiled as she stick out her tounge playfully. I was blushing furiously as she look down at the school grounds again.

“AND I AM NOT ASHAME OF IT!”

“You should be proud of her…”

I smiled as I remembered that…  Kuroko! You’re the bestest (A/N: I know that word doesn’t exist… but here goes!) friend ever!

~

(Name) Pov

“(Name) why did you choose him!?” I smiled awkwardly as I remembered the Tai-chan is right beside me right now…

“Well umm…” I suddenly  felt an arm around my neck, I look up and saw Tai-chan’s familiar toothy grin.

Wait? He’s not angry?

“Sorry Yunji! But it’s my girlfriend you’re talking to!” I smiled…

How sweet~!

I’m always proud of you Tai-chan!

 []A/N: Just a short one! i just wanna update all ma books!