Don't Wish: Takao x Reader

(Name)'s Pov

I am currently in a street basketball court along with Ta-chan :3. We're both playing basketball here, somehow we're practicing to... He says he wanted to surpass Mido-chan XD. He doesn't even know how to shot.

"Are you contented of passing only?" I ask as I let the ball spin on the tip of my index finger. He smiled at me.

"Of course I am!" Geez... I wonder why...

"If I could pass the ball to everyone then they can shot! If I can steal and pass the ball to my teammates then it would be the key for our team's success..." His smile lightens up.

"Good day everyone! That was your daily dose of wisdom words 101 from Kazunarie Takao!" XD. I bluffed as I acted as if I was a reporter and he was the camera man XD.

"I'm serious (Name)-chan!" He pouted as he gets the ball from my hand, he started dribbling it as he ran away from me. When he was far enough he pass the ball to me, then I shot.

"If there is no one to pass the ball then no one could shot! Can't you see how important I am!" He bragged as I giggled.

"Yeah whatever.... But you know Mido-chan... 'A man who couldn't play basketball on his own is not a true player at all nanodayo!'" I said as I acted as if I was fixing an imaginary glasses on my face. Pfft!

He burst into laughter as he acted as Midorima as well. "The green lemon says! 'If you don't have a lucky item you'll die!' I really want to say 'Oh really?' pfft!"

We continued backbiting Mido-chan XD. We're mean :3... Well obviously... Until...

My jaws drop slightly seeing a group of guys looking rude coming inside the court... There are three of them...

"Well, well... You seem to be having fun... Mind if we join in?" I gulp seeing how muscularthey are while this boy beside me is completely short and is quite skinny.

"Oh~! Hello there darling~! You don't seem to enjoy being with this weakling~." One of them aprouch me as he messed my hair. I shive his hand away as I grew furious.

He sounds pretty disgusting... -_-

"Weakling eh? I'll prove that you're wrong about that!" Ta-chan became pretty serious that time.

"And what if not?" He smiled as I yellow like background appeared before him.

"Then you may take (Name)-chan along with you~." My jaws drop... I threw the ball at him before I pulled out a flying kick. I'M JUST PISSED OKAY!

"Well... that's fine with us..." The other one smirked.

"I believe it's time to start?" O_o. Ta-chan! You don't even know how to shot!

"Wa-wait! If the three of you will join then let me play along! It would probably be unfair!" I protested as Ta-chan smiled.

"Let's do our best (Name)-chan~!"

"Shut up..."

~

Unexpectedly we won... :-D! With Ta-chan showing off with a shot we won!

The losers sooner left with the line "We'll take our revenge on you!"

Then... "I'll win next time and make sure to be ready for our date!"

I blushed... but rather in an angry way... Ugh! WTH! An asshole fell for me! Am I manhole?

"It seems that many likes you (Name)-chan~!" Ta-chan grinned as soon as the three disappeared.

"Geez... I'm not pretty to be so..." there was still a tint of pink across my face as I said so. I let the ball spin on the tip of my index finger again trying to forget what just happened.

There was a deep silence between the two of us...

"You know Ta-chan..." I cutted the silence as I look at the first star that appeared in that day. "I really do wish I was a boy so that I could play along with you..." I grew serious.

I never heard Ta-chan saying a thing... He grew really silent... I was about to shift my gaze on him, when I suddenly felt a grip on my wrist. Things happened so fast by I notice a hand behind my head before I felt something warm between my lips.

I blush furiously realizing what exactly is happening... I quickly push him away as I was red a tomato.

"GHAD! TA-CHAN!" He chuckled.

"Don't wish something like that (Name)-chan..." He grew serious as I calmed down. "How am I supposed to love you when you're a boy."

I giggled. "So... looks like it's better off to be a girl then..." I smiled at him... "at least I'll get to love a playful hawk as you~!"

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Speaking of wish... Do you ever have a wish huh Kat?

Me: Yes... i really wish to like Kaga-nii-chan as how much I like the power rang- I mean Generation of Miracles.

Haizaki: Then I'll wish you'll like me to.

Me: Geez! FYI! I like every character in KnB, cause KnB wouldn't be complete without them! Even the evilest character makes a story/anime/manga complete!

Haizaki: That's your Wisdom 101 from Kat~!

Me: Shut up Ahoizaki!

Haizaki: could you call me like anyone else!?! Ki-nii-chan! Aka-nii-chn! Kuro-nii-chan! Gah I'm sick of hearing that! Could you give me a special nickname or something?!?

Me: Granpa Haizaki! You are indeed special to me! XD

Haizaki: -_-"... hello Hanamiya.... could you torture this mind of this girl with me right now!

Me: Fine! Fine! ZAKI-NII-CHAN IS THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD!

Haizaki: you too Kat~! XD You're the sweeties girl too!

Me: *whispers* Ki-nii-chan and Aka-nii-chan are better...

Haizaki: HANAMIYA! KAT HERE IS REALLY BORED!

Me: Stop that! You're sounding like a child calling for his mother!

-___________________-"

That was rather lame XD... though I really had fun writing this story~! And the extras~! ^_^