Look Down: Sakurai x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

Who I am? Hmm, I’m (Full Name) a girl who has it all, the beauty, the popularity, the brain, the talent, and the wealth anyone could ask for. A part time model as well, you see. I don’t want to be known because of my father’s name, I want to create a name of my own…

Though, many loved me, many hated me too…

But I don’t care even if they were to murmur and spread rumors behind my back… that’s where they belong.  Just. Behind. My. Back.

And besides, my cousin said to me… ‘They are talking about you, since they are jealous and wanted to be where you are… don’t be carried away sweetheart.’ Arah! I love those words.

A smirk got painted throughout my face. Let life be that way…

Not until I got bumped into someone. I took a step backward as I tch-ed. I was about to bad mouth who ever it was. But I was froze for a moment by the time I saw him. He was a guy with brown hair and all as I grew completely silent.

Why?

Where did my b*tchy hormones go?!

“I’m sorry!” He uttered before bowing down.

“Not it’s fine… I apologize to you as well.” I uttered as a unnoticeable smile got curved unto my face. I myself is surprise of what I did.

“Oi Ryu!” A voice uttered from behind me as I shrugged.

“I’m coming!... I’m sorry again Miss. (Name).” Before I could utter a word he ran pass me.

It’s amazing how there’s no tint of idolization or admiration into those brown eyes of his. I’m not bragging, but most of the guys I meet would probably use the opportunity to hold my hand then apologize a hundred of times. Sometimes even go far enough of touching me.

But he…

He’s different.

-

“Ah good morning (Name)-chan~!” Satzuki uttered, my only true friend around the school.

“Ne, Stazuki… I have a question.” I uttered instead of greeting her back. Her smile grew brighter as she rested her chin on her palm with her shoulder on my desk supporting her weight.

“What is is? Ne, (Name)-chan?”

“There’s a guy a met earlier…”

“Ah! Love at first sight?” She winked I blush.

“No! Don’t get me wrong! I’m just curious since… I dunno… but he seems different from those bastards around the school…” I uttered trying to explain myself.

“Hmm? So who is it?”

“Well he has brown eyes and hair, he seems like a weakling though he helds something I just don’t know yet…” I uttered.

“Ah I see…”

“One more thing… I heard someone calling him Ryu…” I added she smiled.

“Ah! He’s a part of our basketball team! Our point guard! His full name is Sakurai Ryu!” Her smile grew brighter.

“You never notice boys this way…” She smirked. “You mst have fall inlove at first sight!”

“What?! Of course not! He’s far from my type!” I crossed my arms she giggled. I just shrugged. “Seriously? You believe in love at first sight?!”

“Yes… because I had loved my mother by the time I opened my eyes.” Her smile was very gentle at the moment.

-