Alone: Part 1

[A/N: 'Alone' is an AkaKuro one shot fanfict, Well Kise also has a role here and an OC of mine, GoM, Rakuzan and Seirin is also in! it's kinda like a story between Akashi, Kuroko and Kise during their muddle school until high school... anyway have fun reading!]

Tetsuna’s Pov

It is already 5 p.m. and I’m still here in Teiko, Kise-kun, Aomine-kun and the others had already left, not only they have left but mostly all the students. Here I am complaining and mumbling to myself, where on earth is the red emperor whom I am currently searching.

 I had gone everywhere searching for him, well except the rooftop. I’m just the assistant manager of Teiko Basketball Club, but why am I doing all this things? Bringing this reports to Akashi-kun. If Momoi-san did’t ask me, there’s no way I’ll do this!

Now here I am… in front of the stairs of to the rooftop, if he isn’t there I’ll make sure to go home immediately. As a student I had a lot of things to do you know?

Dragging my tired self up to the rooftop. Akashi Seijuurou please be there, I don’t want to be killed by my parents for coming home late, I know you know that!

Lol, the way I am thinking is different in how I act right? Just leave me alone I’m a book worm and I have a huge imagination… well not exactly a book worm, I just love reading books.

Finally! Here I am! After 259 steps one more step it’ll be 260 there’s the door in front of me, waiting to be opened… and I’ll be finally in the rooftop.

As my left foot landed on the rooftop’s floor a bottle rolled to me feet. Wait? This is alcohol! Liquors are hardly prohibited in this school! Akashi-kun will kill him or her for drin----. Before I notice there was Akashi-kun sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall beside this door…. He’s staring at me…. Glaring to be exact…. *gulp.*

“What are you doing here?” the mighty emperor ask… I should be the one asking that.

“I’ll see the reports tomorrow…” He said before I could even uttered a single word. He knows everything and I know that he knows why I am here in the first place. Why did he ask, if he knows the answer? I should be asking a few things to!

“Did you drink this?” I look down and stared at the bottle for a moment, and as usual I still carry that emotionless face…... I never thought of Akashi-kun drinking alcohol.

“Hmm? it’s already obvious.” He smirks as he raise his head completely staring at the orange like sky.

“That’s bad for your health you know…” I shifted my gaze to the red head who is currently down the floor, he also did the same.

“I know…” I don’t know why I hate it if he says ‘I know…’ it seems like he knows everything.

“I heard you went out to a date with Daiki.” there’s no way I’ll go out with a date with that purple beast! I’m preferring to Aomine-kun okay? Not murasakibara-kun… I call him purple tanned beast after all.

“I just went out with him to buy the materials for his special project .” I replied with a rather calm expression. I always do things like this. Keeping my emotions… that’s why others hate me.

“I’m aware of that…I was just looking forward what your reaction might be…” he smirked as I slightly look at him, I sighed.

“Well then I’ll just bring Momoi-san’s report to you tomorrow…” I have to leave now, I have assignments do make, projects to be done and chores to do.

“And by the way… Stop drinking…” I keep on asking myself right now, they say people drink because they have problems. Does Akashi-kun had a problem? Whatever if I ask I’m sure he’ll answer ‘it’s none of your business,’. I’m also worried of him despite of what I am acting.