Too Good, No Good: Akashi x Reader

WARNING

Upcoming cusses bad words and all.

-

Ok... I'll be pretty honest here... I never wrote a b*tchy story before XD, but this story is actually a start of my change...

Believe me or not... I wanna be b*tchy XD

Why? Find it out in the story... :3

-

Akashi's Pov

I am now walking throughout the campus. With a pair of scissors in my pocket... If it was a knife it would be much better, but scissors are the only murder weapon allowed here in school.

It's recess time, and I'm looking around if some idiots are doing stupid things again. This boring routins happen everyday...

Yet I'm sure...

There is something interesting going to happen by...

Now...

"F*ck! You just step on my brand new shoes!" Told you...

"Oh, sorry.... I did it on purpose~."

I found two girls where the argument seemed to come from. I found (Full Name) smirking while Ricka Mizuki, seemingly heating up like a volcano soon to explode.

"You don't have to worry Ricka, It'll be easy for me to replace that cheap piece of trash, so how much is it sweetheart?" (Name) smirked as she took her wallet displaying her gold wrist watch. And there goes Ricka with her ever red face. I'm actually enjoying the scene.

"B*tch!"

"I am a b*tch! Because b*tch is a dog, a dog bark, bark is on a tree, tree is part of nature and nature is BEAUTIFUL!" She smirked as she flip her hair perfectly.

"So are you telling that you're beautiful?" It was Ricka's turn to smirk now.

"No deary, I'm not saying I'm beautiful... I'm just saying your U.G.L.Y." What a wonderful scene.

"Excuse me?" Ricka raise her brew.

"Why? Are you passing through?" She crossed her arm as she giggled. "You are free to go! If you can't stand me!"

"Why you..." Ricka raise her arm but before her palm could land on (Name)'s face, she got grip on Ricka's wrist as she forcefully bend it down slightly, looking at the scene clearly, I notice that (Name) buried her thumb on Ricka's wrist. Later it actually bleed... well (Name), obviously has long nails.

"Ouch! Let go you b*tch!" Ricka yelled she squirmed. "F*ck!"

"You ask for it sweetheart~." And that's when I decided to enter the scene.

It's been a while since I found a scene like this, so I'm actually enjoying myself with it a little.

"Mizuki Ricka, (Full Name)... come with me to the principal's office... " I fold my arms in front of my chest as Ricka step back, (Name), however just smirk as she rolled her eyes.

"Why would I follow a midget like you?" I smiled at her but my eyes were sending a different message. But to a person like her, I wouldn't be able to send her down ubder me.

"You make me wish I had more middle fingers." THIS.GIRL.IS.REALLY.ASKING.FOR.IT

With my patience slowly desappearing, I flip the scissor in my hand as I pointed it straight to her throat. Burrying the blades down her skin. I glared at her as my
grew threatening.

"Know your place (Name), for I could kill you any time I wish..." I retrieve the scissor back into my pocket as she took a step backward, despite of so, she isn't showing any sign of fear. Such an interesting girl.