Three Little Words: Akashi x Reader

Okaaaay.. this is the third one this week! What?! I love Akashi you can’t do anything about it. No?

I know you love him to :3 so enjoy!

And Marry Christmas!

-

Akashi’s Pov

“Akashi-kun~!” My eyebrew twitch a little hearing that familiar sing sang voice. I don’t know, I found it quite annoying, but I like being with  the owner of the voice. I turned my back on the gym’s gate that I just closed. I face her as the stars in the sky seem to be painted for her. It’s already dark, I didn’t notice that.

“(Name) didn’t I told you to stop waiting for me? Your parents will hit me if you continue doing such.” I uttered crossing my arms. She just grinned.

“It’s okay my curfew is still 7: 30.” She uttered as I sigh in defeat.

“Fine just let me return this key.” I uttered.

“Yosh! I Would finally walk home with you again!” She grinned punching the air upward. That wouldn’t be weird. She’s a sportive girl who knows a lot of sports. She’s cheerful, positive, simple, naïve, honest, open minded yet she has a rather average mind. She may act a little stupid at times, but when the situation calls she’s a great strategies. Much to my and the other’s surprise, she could even say a lot of rather simple words but if you look deep at it, it has very deep meaning sending you to a deep realization.

She’s happy go lucky as you can see.

She’s also cute…

Wait what?

She’s my childhood friend, and believe me or not I am rather not-so-obviously over protective on her.  I confronted almost thirty guys this years who say they are worthy with her rather wonderful attitude. But in my eyes, they are never worthy. A few of them had those rather plans that would hurt her in the future. I can’t allow that.

Over my dead body.

I’m dead serious with that.

“Okay, let’s go now (Name).” I uttered gesturing her to follow me as she grinned. How adorable could she get?!

“Hai!” She uttered shortly as she started skipping as she stop by the time she was beside me. She’s like a ten year old girl and I’m her older brother.

She’s actually the only person aside from Tetsuya who feels unfazed even if I glare at her, even if I’m angry at her. She’s just act at her normal self and would be even able to calm me down.

To be honest…

I like this girl and I’m willing to do everything for her.

We continued walking under the same pace until she skip forward before turning her back facing me in a rather cheerful  matter. I stop at her action as she smiled at me sweetly. I shouldn’t get use to this smile, I should probably acknowledge it every single minute of my life.

Okay… now you’ve seen the stupid self of mine. But I’m serious.

I’m entirely, internally different when she’s around.

“Ne, Akashi-kun~!” She beamed as I just stared at her with my normal façade. “It’s Friday today. Care to accompany me tomorrow?” She uttered with her even cheerful grin plastering across her face. I blink until things went in my mind.

Did she just ask for a date.

“Seriously, (Name)… guys should be the one doing such things.”