Four Seasons: Akashi x Reader

Olla~! A lot of you is well aware that I love Akashi Seijuuou. And hey! It’s his birthday! So I’ll be submitting at least two Akashi x Reader  as a gift to you.  Hopefully T^T

-

(Name)’s Pov

I am currently in front of a leafless tree, but even so. It still looks very beautiful. The snow had turned it beautifully white, as the ground that was once brown or green is now shimmering with those white particles covering it. Even so it is very cold, everything is so beautiful.

This happens to be a vacant lot that only a few people know. I was one of those people.

This vacant lot is filled with memories.

When I was a child I’d be here as little colorful flowers would bloom everywhere, summer I’d be here climbing the tree.

Back in autumn I met a rather important person.

-

“Mio! Mio! Where are you Mio?!” I called out looking for my lost cat, I was supposed to be sending him into a veterinarian today until he she escape from her cage. Today is rather cold since winter is coming, it’s still autumn and the wind is rather cold. It might even rain any moment.

“Mio!” I uttered once more as I let out a heavy breath to warm my freezing hand up. It’s so cold! And it’s morning for pete’s sake!

I just walk around the place realizing there were a lot of dry leaves down the ground.

Where have you went my dear Mio?

An imaginary bulb light appeared above my head. I later smiled as I ran toward a rather familiar place. I often play with Mio there once in a while, maybe she’s there.

I was just walking, until my pace grew faster, turned into a jug as I started running. My (hair color) hair sways perfectly through the air, running really made the wind slam unto my rather sensitive face. So cold!

My mufflers ran along my hair as the sound of the crushed leaves were left behind, underneath me.

Mio where the hell are you!

I was later panting as I finally reach my final destination. Well, not actually final, maybe my destination for today.

“Mio!” I called out seeing a rather familiar cat above a tree. Looking at the tree made my panic, the tree is dying, the leaves are turning brown, or orange, or red or golden brown. The branch where my cat is seems strong enough for me, but my cat is on the tip of the branch! She might fall any moment!

“Mio!” I uttered for the last time before running toward the tree, shrugging how exhausted I had grew already. I am dead worried with my sixth month old cat! She’s my first ever pet! I won’t let her die!

I started climbing the tree, not minding that I am still wearing my middle school uniform, and that I’m wearing a rather short skirt.

My cat meowed as I smiled at her, just another step and I’ll reach her.

“Mio, come to me…” I uttered reaching my hand out while sitting on the same branch where my at is. She’s far on the tip, if I go further the tree branch might fall. So here I am gesturing the cat to come to me.

A smile curved unto my face as I am now relieved. The cat had walk slowly as I later grab her genly securing her into my arms. It later look up at me as I smiled at her.

“I’m here now, Mio.” I uttered softly. But my calmness,  and happiness left me after I heard a crack.

*gulp*