Protecting You: Kise x Reader

[A/N: Okay… I miss Kuroko as I boy so here goes!]

Kise’s Pov

Bells are ringing! Classes are ending! But still I have a work to do… modeling of course! T^T… huhuhu my life is really horrible, but at least there’s no training for basketball today ssu~!

Here am I busy talking to myself, lol I’m rather searching for Kurokocchi or (Last Name)cchi! I don’t want to go home alone ssu~!

“(Name)cchi!” I called out as I saw her… but she didn’t seem to hear me…

I was supposed to call out for her again, but I didn’t as soon as I saw Haizaki along with her…

“Maybe walking home alone isn’t that bad…” I mumbled to myself… but I wish Midorimacchi or Aominecchi would suddenly call out for me…

As I continued following (Name)cchi and Haizaki with my sight, I never realize that Haizaki was staring at me… but the thing that surprises me… Haizaki had that evil like smirk on his face…

I don’t know what I feel right now! Please hit me!

.

.

.

~The following day~

Kuroko’s Pov

It’s finally time for a break… I’m glad that Akashi-kun still had mercy…

As I wipe my sweat, I notice Kise by the edge of my eyes,  I wonder why Kise-kun is pouting… I never made something to make him upset today.

I simply approach him as I sat on the floor beside him.

“Kise-“ I was cut off…

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kurokocchi! Since when did you came here!”

“Just now…” I then look at the direction on where he was staring earlier.

“Ah… I see, you’re jealous…” He reacted so quickly.

“Where did that come from?”

“You like (Name)san don’t you…” Caught in the spot, he’s blushing furiously.

Well who wouldn’t be jealous? (Name)san is currently talking to Haizaki-kun, and both are seemingly happy, this is suspicious… Haizaki-kun would never talk or approach someone just to say jokes, this grey teen is pretty sly.

Or he knows Kise-kun’s obsession to (Name)san.

“Yeah… I like her…” That’s the best about Kise-kun he’s always honest… Even though he’s just like that toward me… Hate me okay, it’ll be fine… I grew up in the world that only a few accepts me after all.

“Better not let Haizaki stole her away from you…”

“Eh? Kurokocchi!”

“Ryou-chan!” (Name)san called with a smile, Kise-kun blink twice before realizing what was happening, I smiled on how innocent he acts.

“Well see you Kise-kun.”  He nodded with his familiar grin.

(Name)’s Pov

“(Name)cchi!” Oh how cute! I’m glad I get to work in this club! If I didn’t I couldn’t see that cute smile of his! Kyah! Fan girl moment!

But hide those feeling for a while! I smiled at him even deep inside me I’m screaming! OMG! Ryou-chan’s fans will kill me for this! XD

“Here…” I gave him a bottle of water, I know he’s thirsty, then a towel too! Lol, I’ve been always doing this, and if you just know how much I love my life now! Kyah! But no one knows this feelings of mine. :3

Shu-chan  would even force me to tell him who I like, but I never bother ^_^. And by the way Shu-chan is Haizaki Shugo okay!

“Thanks (Name)cchi!” He smiled, OMG! I know this happens every day, but…Kyah!

“Oi! (Name)! Come here for a second!” A familiar voice called! Ugh! Shu-chan is annoying… I want more time with Ryou-chan! T^T.

“See ya later Ryou-chan!” He nodded as I followed the grey haired…

Kyun :3… btw I work here in the club, since Ryou-chan is here! Back then I like hanging out with boys after all… lol… tomboyish? Affirmative! Yet still, like a girl I like a certain someone… Ryou-chan of course.

“(Name)cchi?” I was about to leave… but set Shu-chan aside! This Ryouta Kise calling for me!

“Let’s walk home together ssu~!” Meh~? Currently imagining that he’s asking me out for a date! Kyah! I love my life kyah! of course with that cute smile of his’! Who wouldn’t say no so I nodded, he smiled at me until that annoying Shugo called me again.

“Coming~!” I said in a singsang voice lol..

.

.

.

Kise’s Pov

I was waiting for (Name)cchi, here at the school’s exit…  maybe I’ll ask her to go out with a date to someday… I wonder if she’ll agree…  if she was a fan girl of mine, I’m sure she’ll go ‘Kyah! Yes!’ but again… it seems she’s not… T^T.

“Ryou-chan!” I heard an angel singing ssu~! Where’s the voice coming from!

“(Name)cchi!” I smiled seeing her, she was panting, did she just run?

“I’m really sorry  Ryou –chan but… just go home ahead of me…” O_o… Eh? Why?

“Why? (Name)cchi? Is there a roblem?” -_-“… huhuhu! I really want to go home along with her! So that I could confess to her when we’re already alone…

“Shu-chan is asking me to visit the locker room today… he said he is punish to clean it all by himself today… since he’s alone I have to help him at least…”

Alone?

In the locker room?

.

.

.

Gah Kise! You bad little boy! What were you thinking?!?

[A/N: and I leave that to your imagination… :-P]

 “I’m really sorry Ryou-chan!” She was about to leave, I snapped into my thought.

“Wai-wait! Name-cchi!” in school or not! I must do this!

I grab her wrist as she look at me, her face was a little red and I’m sure my face is red is an apple as well… or maybe tomato would fit perfectly to that…

“What’s wrong Reo-chan?” here goes… deep breath and…

“I really love you (Name)cchi! Please don’t leave me at this moment!” I yelled aloud as we were the center of attraction. It’s do or die! In the name pf protecting you!

“Ryou-chan?” She was frozen at that moment… I was aware of that..  My fans? Others are squealing, while others are flaring with anger… Lol….

I just pulled her closer as I embrace her.

“I really do love you…” I was dead serious as I could feel both our hearts were pounding so hard… 

“I feel the same thing to…” She whispered as I smiled… I love my life!

All I wish are things to stay this way… truly, the most wonderful fairy tale is to love and to be love in  return.

~End

[A/N: as for Haizaki? I leave that to your imagination on what happen to him…]