His Change: Aomine x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

“(Name)-chan! Good morning~!” Momoi-chan beamed as she ran toward me, she was waving her hand as there was a huge smile on her face. It is early in the morning I just got in the school as she seem to have a very wonderful news.

Well... when she’s happy she always run to me and share them... err, she does share sad moments as well...

“Momoi-chan? Did something good happened?” I ask as she was already in front of me, she was panting as her palm was on her knees... She must be really excited sharing it, I wonder what it is.

“I’ll tell you later~! Come on~!” She grab my wrist as she dragged me, her smile never faded... oh she looks so attractive~!

-

I sat on my chair as Momoi-chan sat on her chair, even so she turned around facing me she smiled as she speak, but it was only her lips moving.

“What?”

“Aomine-kun change...” She whispered as I blink thrice, I didn’t get it...

“Aomine-kun changed! Can you believe it! (Name)-chan? Dai--- Aomine-kun just burned all his perverted magazines~! He’s even studying recently! And he doesn’t skip practices any more!” O_o? Wait? What?... processing... processing... processing...

“EH?!? Really?” unbelievable! Impossible! That delinquent just... just... change?

“Yup!”

“Eh? How? When? Why?” three questions, three words... XD lol...

“Umm... I think he was inspired or something? Maybe he learned to like someone...” I froze for a moment... he just like someone... I don’t know why... but there’s a pain I’m feeling.

“Ah~! That’s a really good thing~!”

Who was he back then...

.

.

.

“No! You can’t quit!” it was getting dark here in Teiko, I was roaming around for a while when I hear someone yelling that thing... I wonder who it is...

I move near to the entrance of the gym, I took a peek and saw  a certain tanned bluenette.

“Every time I see you play, I’m always inspired to play when I saw you play... you love basketball, you’re passionate toward it so don’t quit!” Woaw! This guy has the words! I found myself blushing as I listened to him... what is this feeling?

Since then, I always found myself peeking at the gym searching for him...

This person... he has a very colorful personality...

.

.

.

Now I found myself walking home alone... I was still thinking deep... who’s the girl? Hell I want to know! Is it Momoi-chan? Or there are a lot of pretty girls in Too... well I wonder who is it.

“Oi (Name)!” I heard someone familiar... I look at where the voice came from,  there I saw the tanned bluenette with his familiar toothy grin.

“Aomine-kun?” he twitches. I wonder why, however he simply smiled at me.

“umm... could you call me by my first name? It’s really annoying if people around me keeps on calling me ‘Aomine’ ‘Aomine-kun’ ‘Aomi---- dan! Just don’t call me  that way!” he scratche the back of his head as he smiled.

“Well... Okay then... Daiki-chan...” I smiled slightly as I tried to control my heart from getting wild, he chuckled.

-

We were in Maji burger, he offered me to go with him, well who am I to deny? He was insesting! However I am currently day dreaming that this is a date... Lol...

I sip my vanilla milkshake as he observe me doing so... I didn’t look at him, I am currently blushing so why would I look at him!

“Do you like that?” He ask pointing at the vanilla milkshake I nodded.

“I like their vanilla milkshake here...” His orbs widen as I was completely confuse here. ”Is there something wrong?”

“No! Nothing I just remembered someone saying the same thing as you just did, infact he like vanilla milkshake as well.” He smiled at me as I thought it was the girl she like, I titled my head as I continued drinking my shake.

“So... (Name)... What should I do so that a person would love me?” Ouch...

“Well prove yourself to him! I mean her!” I smiled at him acting as if I was supporting him... it hurts.

“So then... If I could prove myself to you...” my orbs widen as he showed  a small box, I was blushing furiously as he slowly opened it...

Oh what a lovely silver necklace with a blue tear drop pendant!

“Would you love me?” oh my god! i covered me mouth with my hand as tears slowly escape from my eyes.

“Oh Daiki! You already prove yourself to me years ago!”

[A/N: Second oneshot for today... :V i'm sorry if i haven't updated "Changing Our Fate" T^T... it's just that the other laptop is being use and i'm using a different one right now... and i hate using this laptop to update on those three stories of mine... so if there's a story updated in this book... it simply means i'm using a different laptop... well it depends thought ^_^...  

Anyway... from now on this book will only be for Character x reader stories, i'll be publishing a different book for those genderbending one shots in my mind..

PS: Watch out for my two upcoming books ^_^... I SWEAR I'LL ONLY SUBMIT IT ONCE THOSE TWO OTHER STORIES ARE FINISH! I SWEAR!... But who knows... promises are said to be ment to be broken :-P]