The Sly Cupid: Mayuzumi x Reader

Yeay~! Updates~<3

After nearly 10000000000000000000000000000000 years XD.

Here’s a little Chihiro x Reader with a little/huge plot twist with Akashi~<3

Okay then! Lights... camera... action! XD

Akashi’s Pov

(Name) is around here again... Doing nothing but simply staring at Chihiro as he practices...Well it’s not like I hate it, but that grey phantom friend of mine hasn’t notice her feelings... not just yet... How could it only be me to notice it? Aren’t they obvious enough?

It’s quite funny to think. (Name) likes him, Chihiro likes her it, they like each other...  Yet they don’t know they have the same feeling for each other... Like in novels right?

Well to know a few things... I might ask a few questions...  or... should I do a move myself...

~

“Thank you (Name)...” I uttered as I accepted a few notes she just gave me. She really is silent as how she looks. Though her smile is quite bright...

I suddenly remembered someone...

“Your always welcome Akashi-san...” It’s obvious why that ghost fell for this shy girl... She may smile quite rarely but it’s always true...

“Anyway... (Name)... Had you been liking someone?” I could feel the atmosphere being heavy for her. An evil like smile was painted deep inside me knowing a few meters away from us is the said ghost of Rakuzan. Such I great timing isn’t it?

A tint of pink was painted on her face apparently... As expected...

“I guess it’s like that... Despite of him being quite cold at times... I don’t know why I still like him...” Oh? I like honest people too~! And I guess you’re number one on the list.

“Do you ever wanted to know if he has feelings for you?” I smiled at her as she tilted her head.

“I’m just a nobody at school... so there’s no way he would like me...” She pause for a while as she bit her lower lips. My smile lighten up.

“But if so... why not?” There’s the magic word I’ve been expecting to be told. As planned...

I walk a little nearer toward her, I grab her wrist as I secured her a little close to me. Her orbs widen as I simply smiled.

I like playing games as you see.

(Name)’s pov

I still couldn’t react what is currently happening right now... I am completely frozen her leaving him Akashi the only one moving. He move his right hand behind my head acting as if he’s going to kiss me. Things are just happening to fast for me. Even my heart is beating fast with me completely frozen.

However, when it was only a few centimeters left as a gap between mine and Akashi’s face, I felt a grip on my wrist pulling me away from the red haired captain. Before I even realize my face was already buried on a guy’s chest. I blush realizing it’s Mayuzumi-senpai...

“Could you stop messing with me Akashi?” He scolded the shorter teen who’s just smiling at him. I, who’s red as a tomato here is currently secured in my silver prince’s arms. >\\\<

“So.... Chihiro... I’m waiting for you to answer my question...” He smirk as he cross his arms. Mayuzumi-senpai blush slightly as he gritted his teeth.

“Fine! Ever since middle school I already like (Name)!” Now I’m more redder than the reddest tomato....

“Well then see you at the practice later Chihiro~!” I could see how contented he is as he said that, he then left, As mayuzumi-senpai let go of me.

“I’m really sorry about that tyrant (Name)...” there was a tint of pink flushing through his face as he scratch the back of his head. I was still deep into my thoughts about what he said earlier however...

I tried to untie my tongue that seemed to be tied all of the sudden.

“Umm... Mayuzumi-senpai?” I uttered with a soft voice as I was still red as a tomato.

“Hmm?”

“Is that true...” I pause for a moment... “The thing about your liking on me...” His expression softens.

“I even probably love you...” He smiled at me as I calmed my self down from being a fangirl over my silver prince on a white horse.

He walk near me as he kiss my forehead.

“And there’s no one else that I would love...”

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Where’s Kat?

Kuroko: In her room...

Haizaki: Eh? She used to be typing lately! What happened to her?!?

Kuroko: She met a boy...

Haizaki; WHAT?!?

Kuroko: Don’t get me wrong... She just met a famous Korean boy group okay?

Haizaki: Complete the sentence you troll!

Kise: She used to squeal over me a few weeks ago ssu~... T^T

Akashi: She squeals over me more...

Kuroko: But today she no longer does...