Wedding Dress: Akashi x Reader

Akashi's Pov

A smile was painted in my face as I flip through the pages of a certain scrapt book. There were a few pictures of me and my team back in middle school and a few pictures of my childhood friend (Name). Since when was it? The time when I realize I like her.

~

Our P.E class is not yet over,  I'm quite tired so are my classmates. Since the situation is like that... Our teacher gave us a short break, which every one is yearning since earlier.

I just sat down the grassy ground, lean againt a cherry blossom tree, which isn't blomming as I wipe my sweat with my shirt, not minding if we can take a break or not. Later I found a bottled water before me. I look up to know who gave the water. At the moment I found (Name) holding on the certain bottle.

She smiled at me as an Image of her wearing a wedding dress got painted in my mind. I shrug it off realizing there was only a white towel on her head, making her look like a bride.

I'd really like to marry her!

"Are you tired Sei?" She ask as I accepted the water, of course I consumed the water till it's very last drop. She blink twice before sitting right beside me as she look at every action I make. "Hmm... Maybe I don't need to ask... It's obvious." Her smile lighten up.

"Thank you (Name)." I uttered as I covering the bottled with its cap. She just look at me doing so.

"What's with that?" I ask pointing at the white towel on her head, not being able to stop my self from asking so. She touch the towel as she giggled.

"I'm acting like a bride!" She uttered aloud as she smiled at me. "Oh! How I wanted to walk down an aisle with a bright white wedding dress as my groom awaits for me!" She squealed as she walks around me. She's neither fantasizing or day dreaming again... Well I'm use of it...

"So who's the groom then?" I ask as (Name) blush furiously. I smiled seeing how cute she acts.

"Ano... It would be you... right, Sei?" She beamed s I chuckled. I took out something from my pocket. It was a glass ring that she eyed on back in the school's feasteval. Maybe I'll give it to her...

I lifted her hand as I put the ring on her index finger. She blink twice as she blush.

And yes I like (Name)... no...

I love her...

"Isn't it supposed to be on the ring finger?!" She pouted as I chuckled.

"When we'll be engage I'll move the ring on your middle finger... and when we're married I'll move it on your ring finger." I smiled at her.

"(Name)... Just be sure I would be the one choosing for your dress..." I smiled at her as she pouted.

"Fine!"

~

Mi lord... your soon to be bride is waiting for you. I sighed knowing that it wouldn't be (Name)... Tsk... Like there's anything I could do againts,my father.

"I'll be there, just a sec."

How could things be like this.

~

I was walking around the city since the girl who is said to be my bride is missing. I pass through a shop filled with gowns, dresses and etc. Then I remembered what I swore to her back then...

I'd be the one to choose the dress...

I was surprise for a moment seeing (Name) looking at a bunch if wedding gowns.

I entered the shop without hesitation.

"(Name)?" I uttered as she look at me. She shifted her gaze away from thr gown as she grinned. Before I notice she was already embracing me.

"Sei!"

"What are you doibg here?" I ask as het expression sadden.

"Choosing for a wedding dress on my wedding!" She beamed as furowed.

Ouch...

"I see... hmm... I guess that gown would look great on you." I pointed at the gown a few meters away from us. It was a white and simple mermaid gown as it was adored by three blue roses on a ribbon at the right side of it's waste. It's simple yet elegant.

"Ah! So then I'll choose this one!" She smiled at me.

If you just know the pain I'm feeling now!

"But you know Sei... I wish it was you..." Knowing what she meant things grew silent.

"(Name)!" A woman's voicr was heard through out the place. There... I saw a lady who looks exactly like (Name). It's her mother I see.

"Mom, Dad!" (Name) uttered as I realize a man was tailing on her mother.

Why did I just remembered Tetsuya?!?

"Have you choosen your gown darling? Your groom is waiting for you!" She grew completely silent.

"Yes mom, I had..."

"Then c'mon we don't have to waste a single second!" They're waiting for us!" Her fathet uttered as he grab (Name)'s wrist gently.

as they were aboult to leave  I then saw my father.... Smiling....

Oh my God...

"There's no need for you... The groom is already with his bride." I may die now in peace...

" Wait... so Sei is..." A huge smile creept on her face as I remained frozen for a moment. I just snapped back into reality realizing both of us were down the floor, with her hugging me.

"SEI!" She yelled aloud as I could say that she's crying with tears of joy at the moment. I push her gently away from me as I cupped both her cheeks.

"I told you... I'll be the one choosing your wedding dress.. "

~*^_^*~

as requested by purplehairr

I'll fix the dedication later... aaaaand sorry for all the mistakes XD

~*^_^*~

Me:*rolls over the bed* KYAAAAH!

Haizaki: Woaw slow down there Kat!

Me: How could I! I love this story soooo much! AKANII-CHAN!

-

Akashi: I knew she squeals over me more.

Kise: Of course Akashicchi, of course...