Pinky Swear: Haizaki x Reader

Haizaki’s Pov

“TAKE THIS!” That was the only thing I heard, before I found myself down the court’s ground. I could see Aomine laughing at me and Nijimura chuckling. My eyebrows twitch as I stood up quickly.

“What the f*ck is wrong with you (Name)!?!” I yelled at her who’s simply pouting in front of me. Can’t she leave my life alone?!?

“Sheeesh... Ask yourself Ahoizaki!” She simply left me clueless here. What did I even do to her!

“You’re really hopeless Haizaki...” Nijimura said with a sigh as he cross his arms. I know deep inside  he wanted to laugh... Of course... I am a guy... AND I AM SIMPLY BEATEN BY A GIRL!?!

WHO WOULDN’T LAUGH AT THAT!?!

“I think both of you are cute together...” who said that?

I yelp as I saw Kuroko beside me.... Why does this guy keep on appearing everywhere! He’s creepy!

“I could imagine (Name)-san scolding you.... as your wife...” Ahomine laugh as Nijimura chuckled. What the heck!

“Kuroko! My mood is ruined today! If you don’t want to get hit shut up!”

“And if you don’t want die go to practice right now...” I gulp hearing the short shrimp’s voice. Well I’d be off now... I don’t want to die yet as you know.

.

.

.

“Mr. Deliquent~!” it was said in a rather sing-sang voice... and I hate how it sounds... and there is only one person behind it...

“(Name)...” I rolled my eyes seeing that annoying girl again.

“Lat’s go home together Zaki-chan!” Unconsciously, a smile was painted on my face as I heard the former nickname she gave me. Well... she does call me Ahoizaki... -_-“

I nodded as I followed her. For the first time since middle school... she’s acting sweet as before...

Now we’re walking down the road together... we may gain a little attention but I’m use of it... even though I f*cking hate it!

“So... (Name)...” I just want to cut out the silence okay!

She look up at me with a sweet smile... she change quite fast... she was like a fierce girl earlier! What the hell happened to her?

“What is it Zaki-chan?”

“Why do you  keep on beating me...”

“Hmm... because I want to.”

“THAT ISN’T A GOOD REASON AT ALL!”

“It’s just discipline...” Really.... -_-“

“I just wanted you to go away from any trouble...” By beating me up? Really... that’s the real trouble. -_-

“I don’t want to see you get into trouble anymore, just like in elementary...” She took my attention when she said so. I look at her as she lowered her head.

“I actually wanted to get you out in trouble anymore... I’m sick of seeing you in a fight and filled with bruses... so I decided to change mself to help you...” Her expression totally changed.

“Ever since I started acting like this, I never saw you in a fight anymore... with that I was thankful...” Why would she worry a lot about such thing?

“I am the one who gets into trouble so it’s probably okay...” really! I just scratch the back of my head as I look up at the setting sun.

“No it isn’t!!!” I look at her once again as she seem to be blushing.

“Why not?”

“It’s... it’s because...” Of what? I can’t barely hear her...

“I... I like you...” O_o

(Name)! I want you to repeat what you kust said! But I won’t since I know you’ll beat the crap out  of me again!

MY FACE IS HEATING UP! Ugh! Why the hell am I blushing like a girl!

I couldn’t think of anything anymore! I simply place my hand on her head as look away trying to hide my face!

“Don’t worry (Name)... I won’t get in into any trouble anymore...” I hope she would believe me...

She then look up at me as I remove my hand. HELL! WHY AM I STILL RED AS A TONATO!

“Zaki-chan is blushing...”

“I am not!”

“You are...”

“Just shut up!”

“Whaever... but do you swear?” She formed her pinky finger up into a hook, she’s offering it to me. I simply smiled even I’m quite annoyed I still accepted it.

“Promise...”

-

Aaaaaaaaaand! I’m done! It took me 5 days to finish this XD

Haizaki: So you really hate me that much to make this story that long... 5 DAYS FOR A SHORT STORY!

Me: I hate you~! J

Haizaki: is that hatred enough to kill me in your first story!?!

Me: yep

Haizaki: and make me an antagonist on your second story?!?                 

Me: yeah~!

Haizaki: How about your third story...

Me: I’ll kill you there XD.                                                                                          

Haizaki: Kat... you’re the worsts...

Me: I won’t kill you I swear!