Sea Shells: Murasakibara x Reader

(Name)’s Pov

“(Name)-chin~!” A certain purple giant uttered from behind, with the suffix and the voice I know who it was. :3

The sweet grapes… lol I mean Murasakibara.

“Let’s get back to practice (Name)-chin~… ” He said it lazily yet with a slight smile. He actually came this far just to tell me that? Oh  candy sweet~!... Oy! I’m assuming already~<3.

“You could go ahead of me…  I’m still trying to recover the sprain I had on my foot.” I said as I tried to ease the sprained left foot of mine… I warmed up earlier… well running through the sand bare foot is a pain… “-_-

Oh~! I haven’t say it didn’t it… Yosen’s Women and Men’s basketball clubs are on a training camp a beach ^_^. Sounds fun right? Oh well… if it was I shouldn’t have this sprain! I really do hope that it was our coach that was to train us and not Miss. Masako…

“Could you stand up (Name)-chin~?” He ask politely as he bended down a little. Eh? Why? Even I’m quite confuse I still stood up. I was about to ask him why, when he suddenly lowered his self and carried me up. I was like a sack on his left  shoulder! I mean! His carrying me with one and only left hand hand!

“Wai-wait! Murasakibara! What are you doing!” I yelled as blush slightly as I started kicking my legs into the air. But I didn’t really kick it that hard since his left arm was behind me knees, I might fell if I move to much!

“Carrying you~.” Ow… he is lazy -_-“…

“I mean… why are you doing this?” I ask again knowing his childish attitude. I did nothing but to look at the view I was looking earlier. He slightly move a little as I notice that his’ other arm was already on my back. I am really like a sack! >///<

“Bringing you to the gym~. If I tell them you wouldn’t go, they wouldn’t believe me… they would think that I didn’t look for you and I’m lazy.” Oh sweet, he search for me. “And besides… you look sad and alone earlier (name)-chin~.”

O_o

“Really?” I jokingly said as I rolled my eyes. Then I’m thought…

MY TEAMATES WOULD TEASE ME IF THEY SAW US LIKE THIS!!!

“Umm… Murasakibara… I can walk on my own …” I ask, he says no, then I sweat drop… NO! THEY’LL TEASE ME FOR INTERNITY!

“If you’re embarrassed then I’ll just drop you before we enter the gym… and so they won’t tease you (name)-chin~.” He really does sound lazy as always, well that does sound convincing. “Geez… why would they even squeal even you just give me water…” He added , well it happened earlier this morning…

He put me down gently… looks like my sprain is alright… it was really painful… T^T.

Later on the others called us to start practicing… like there’s anything we could do… “-_-

.

.

.

It was getting dark, I was sitting at the seashore, I am quite happy now since the stars are twinkling brightly, the sea is calm and of course… ehem… on what happened earlier :3.

I embrace my knees yet I my gaze was still on the brightest star, I let my toes get wet by the splashes of the calm water as I could feel the sea breeze through my body… I love the wind damn much!

I look down the ground as I saw a lovely purple sparkly shell… this would be great as a pendant for the necklace I am making! Oh~! It’s purple too! It will surely remind me of… you know who :3.

“(Name)-chin~” I heard someone from behind, I snapped into my thoughts as I look up, searching for the person who spoke… Murasakibara!

“Eh? What are you doing here?” I ask as he was still standing there… he looks like a titan… hahaha, I need maneuver gear! I might die! ^_^V

I stood up, knowing he has something to say… but… I am still looking up at him… why the hell is he this tall!

“Could you please close your eyes (Name)-chin…” Polite… honest and sweet! Oh, no wonder I like him! I simply nodded as I smiled later on I close my eyes. I heard him sigh…

I notice a pain of hand moving beside my neck, later on I already felt there was a light chain hanging on my neck, as a felt something cold on my chest. He ask me to open my eyes as I saw a necklace.

A necklace with five, tiny, purple clams formed as a flower as it’s pendant. Cute~! I love shells okay! I hold on its pendant as I was still observing it. He just gave me this?  

*processing*

HE JUST GAVE ME THIS!

HE GAVE ME THIS!

HE GAVE THE NECKLACE I WAS EYING FOR!

He gave me something…. Now I’m blushing!

“I made it myself… sorry if it isn’t that beautiful…” he titled his head as he sounded like a child… and me? I am still blushing.

“But… when I made it… I had always think of you…” I blushed even more!

“It’s just that… I really like you (name)-chin…”

*processing…processing…processing…processing…*

OH MY GHAD

I tried to conceal this crazy feeling inside, I slightly blush as I smiled looking at the necklace. They say the person you love and your crush is different right?

But let me tell you… I admire him before… I love him now…

“I think I like Mura- Atsushi too…” I smiled as I look at him, I placed both my hands on my chest as the necklace was there too… “But… it seems it’s way too far from liking… I think it’s love…”

He smiled at me innocently as he suddenly grab my wrist, securing me into his arm… I simply smiled as my face was buried on his chest. Lol… he’s really tall XD.

“I love you soooo much (name)-chin!” No wonder it was 5 sea shells it means 5 words.

Oh sea shells… I’m thankful to you…

 A/N: upcoming updates... Kuroko x reader, Haizaki x reader, Nijimura x reader, Kiyoshi x reader, Kasamatsu x reader, Takao x reader, Sakurai x Reader..... and so on....

i'll be accepying request for this book as soon as all of these are done... so on please do read my other books ^_^V