True Color: Himuro x Reader

(Name)'s Pov

"Amazing!"

"As expected from Yosen, they would always win!"

"Well they will keep on winning as long as the double ace are on their side!"

I sighed hearing the same compliments again. As you can see, I am somehow watching the Prelimenaries for the winter cup. For now I am watching both the teams lining up as they thank each other.

0/67...

what do you expect?

-

"Muro-chin, (Name)-chin is here..." Murasakibara uttered lazily as Himuro smiled at him before shifting his gaze on me.

"Congratulations," I grinned at him as he smiled in reply.

"Thank you, (Name)... don't tell me your here to chalange me in a one-on-one again..." My eyebrews twitch.

"It's not time for that, pretty!" I uttered as I cross my arms as I shifted my gaze away from him. " I just want to remind you about the project!"

"Ah... I totally forgot about that." He smiled as he scratch the back of his head, so on he then face the old granny as she then glared at me.

Eh?

"Coach, may I ask permission to leave first?" He ask, slightly bowing down. The lady with black hair, their coach that is, sighed after hearing him. I just then look at them talking .

"Sure... you're off for a day off today and tomorow anyway, so there's nothing to do." She replied as Himuro smiled.

"Thank you, for allowing me, coach." He slighyly bowed down as I blink with his actions. Geez this guy is to kind... just toooo kind.

"Eh? Then who will buy me my treats today?" Murasakibara uttered like a child as he face Himuro.

"Don't worry Atsushi, this monday I'm sure to bring treats for you... so on, good bye for now." He is just tooo kind! Well... nothing's wrong with that... but, aren't people abusing his kindness?

Sometimes, being good just put you into trouble...

-

I went to his apartment, which is just beside my apartment. Yes, we both live alone on each apartment which happens to stood beside each

other :-P

I knock the door as I waited for a monent, it was just a hour ago when we arive from the Dome here in Akita. I change my clothes, he change his, as we decided to do the project in his place. Oh well, he is more complete with the materials. :3

From leaning on the wall, I stood properly as I heard a few foot steps coming. The door creak open revealing the tricky shooter of Yosen's male basketball club, he smiled seeing me as I notice my face quite started heating up. I was able to shrug it off for a moment.

What was that?

"Ah! (Name), please do enter." His smile lighten up as he gestured me to enter the said apartment. As usual, the place is neat and completely clean... unlike mine XD. But hey! I do clean my apartment.

"Eh? So where are the materials?" I ask noticing the living room completely clean. If I was to do my assighnment however, I do it in the living room... The space is considered why I do so.

"We'll do them in my room." He smiled as I blink "I wouldn't like to welcome sudden visitors with paper cut outs, scissors and glues in my place." His smile lighten up... well he does have a point.

"So lets get this over with!" I uttered stretching my arm as I went to his room. Yes I know where it is XD. I often mesd with his things there after all. :3 How bad of me~

_

"Finally!" I uttered aloud as I stretch my arms out. We were finally done with the model of the DNA... also we were also done for our art project, which is individually... thank goodness he help me!

I then sat on his bed as I hug one of the pillows. He then later sat beside my with that usual smile on his face.

With that smile, I remembered that I haven't thank him yet.

"Oh! Thanks by the way, Himuro!" I grinned as I embrace the white pillow hardens, crushing it as a white feather poof out from it. Mindlessly I then pulled my legs up to the bed before crossing them... I have no mamners XD. I'm feeling like I'm at my own home.

"You are most welcome (Name)." He smiled as I burried my face on the white pillow.

"Ne! Himuro is just to kind!!!" I uttered out of the blue as he blink. "Well, it is not like it's wrong... but people might abussed your kindness..."

"Then I'll accept that as a complemt

"as for you (Name), you are just acting really fierce."

Eh?

"But behind of being such... you too, is a kind person... you may act like that, but you are willing to do everything to help... like now, you act fierce to save others from bullying." His smile lighten up as I then smirked.

"As for you! You may act kind but you are sly as well! You're the type of person who'll do everything to achive his goals! That is your True Color!"  I giggled as I continued hugging the pillow, I really love hugging pillows XD. "Looking so kind yet deep inside you are different, Mr. Pretty!"

"Hmm... you look cute as well (Name)," I blush hearing him as I then shifted my gaze somewhere else. Without any warning, I suddenly felt a warm hand on my cheeks. I look up realizing he was cupping my cheeks. With me red as a tomato, I block my face with the pillow, yet it was later thrown away by him.

"You look cuter too when your blushing!"

"I am not cute!"

"Of course you are!'

" I am not!"

He started poking my cheeks as I covered my face using my arms.

"STOP!!!" I yelled as he chuckled. He continued messing up with me though.

"Can't I enjoy the view (Name)?"

"For pete's sake, Himuro! I am not moutains, water falls, rivers, hills and trees to be a view!"  After saying so, I felt a grip on both my wrist, he then pinned me on the bed making me red as a tomato.

"Got cha', missy." He smiled as I my heart beated againts my ribcage. He leans his face a little closer, making me blush even more as I shivered. "You are really cute (Name)..."

He then move his face closer to my neck, as I shivered even more. He then burried a kiss between my neck and my shoulder as a pearl of tear formed at the edge of my eyes.

"Hi-hi-himuro...let go of me!" I manage to utter despite of my ttrmbling voice. Hrme then chuckled.

"Like you said... I'm the type of person who looks kind and all... yet can br fierce once wanting something." As he uttered so, he move his face away from my neck as I was still red as tomato.

"This (Name), is my true color..." With that he leans his face closer to mine, I shut my eyes close as he then close the gap between our faces as our lips met.

To be honest... I didn't expect that the one I admire will have this type of color.

☆ミ ☆彡

Kise: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE HAIZAKICCHI!!!

Haizaki: WHAT DID I DO AGAIN?!?

Kise: YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!

Haizaki: SHE WAS NEVER YOURS!

SHE'S MINE!

Kise: YOU HAVE NOTHING HAIZAKI! KAT IS ONLY MINE!

*A wrestling took place later on.*

*meanwhile*

Me: Kyaaaah! _____ my dear! why do you make my kuroko go daiki daiki!

#crushXD