Nothing But Mine: Akashi x Reader

Akashi's Pov

I'm just finish with all the works I have to do, both works in school and here in a appartment I just move in... well my father told me that I should learn to be more independent, through living in my own.

The projects, activities, assighnments and all need to be done in school... Including an art project with (Name).

Now since she's my visitor I should be the one serving her... And as the heir of the Akashi's I should know the proper way of doing so, this thing is connected to buisnesa after all.

I was bringing a tray filled with her facourite snacks, I found her lying againts the sofa, kicking her legs through the air slowly but playfully. Later I realize she's holding on her PSP.

"(Name)... what's wrong with you?" I ask as she keeps on quealing over her PSP. I already know she's squealing due to those guys in those otome games... But I still ask her for no reason...

"Tsk... that game again..." I uttered as I place a few snacks on the table near her.

"YESSSS! Kyaaaaa! They're very hot!" she continued squealing as I simply roled my eyes.

I wonder though.... Why do I have a long patience with her?

"Kyaaaaah! Why are they damn perfect!" She squealed again as she burried her face on the poor PSP, as her legs playfully kicks through the air.

"(Name)... could you sit properly?" I'm glad she listened to me, at times she doesn't... she would only concentrate on those visual guys on her game...

I took her PSP as she reactes quickly. She stood up ordering me to give it back... Tsk, Who is she for me to obey her?

"Seiju-chan give that back!" I simply smirk as hid it behind my back.

"Never..."

Seiju-chan!" (Name) sighed as her arms helplessly fell beside her. "What should I do for you to give that back to me?"

I smirk, as I drop the PSP down the ground, I began stepping on it breaking its fragile screen. Her orbs widen as she look at me murdering the PSP. Well, I could still buy her a lot of it, so it's not a big deal for me to destroy her so called best friend.

"Sei---" She was about to pick up the poor little piece of plastic, as I grab her wrist cutting her off. I pinned her on the wall, as I press her wrist a little harder againts the wall.

She blush furiously as I simply smirk.

"Who needs that piece of plastic... If a perfect being like me exist..." I'm not bragging, I'm telling the truth... ;-)

"Let go of me, Sei!" She uttered as she struggles.

"This is my place, (Name)... I want everything mine to be in place, you're in place... so why would I?" I uttered with a smirk.

"The thing is I'm not yours..." I chuckled lightly. As she simply glared at me.

"Hmm? Don't you like me (Name)?" Her face became redder than earlier. My mood lighten up.

Check Mate...

"Now if that's the situation... The actual thing is..." I leaned my face closer to hers, as I lifted her chin. I could say her heart is beating faster than normal, I didn't care at all... I just enjoyed seeing her blushing and feeling her warm breath.

"You're nothing but mine, (Name)..."

~*^_^*~

Aye! First time writing a story in my phone! It took me forever... @___@

And... I'm being stubborn again refusing to update on my 3 stories... due to the fact that I hate using a different tool in updating those!

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyytttttt meeeeeeeeeh!

~*^_^*~

Me: AHOIZAKI! *carries the mop*

Haizaki: WHAT DID I DO!

Me: *slams the mop* You just made the whole GoM think that I like you!!!

Haizaki: woaw! be careful with that mop! That's your dance partner every morning!

Me: Shut--- *looks at the mop* *smiles* well... i could imagine this is Hyu-----

Haizaki: * took the mop* *breaks it into two pieces* *throws it away* there! your imginary Korean boyfriend is gone! Accept the fact that i'm your boyfriend here Kat! :-D

Me: ew! I rather have Wakamatsu than you!!!