In Confusion: Kise x Reader x Aomine

(Name)’s Pov

My jaws are completely down the ground as I see two of my most closest friend. Right in front of me. My best friend Daiki and my childhood friend Ryou are both serious before me... Which never happened before @_________________@

Both are just standing there... being serious as ever. I’m just surprise with the sudden change of the atmosphere. Things seem to be very heavy for me.

Ghad what is happening! O_o

“you, see (Name)cchi...” Kise uttered seriously as I fidget, did I did something wrong for both of them to be serious as hell?!?

“We’re here to tell you something really important...” Daiki isn’t really joking at the moment. I wana cry here!

COULD YOU PLEASE BE OVER WITH IT SO I CAN NOW REST IN PEACE! I mean rest... but not in peace... I’d be like a dead person or somekind if ever...

“I really do like you (Name)/cchi!”My orbs widen as I covered my own mouth. I was completely frozen as I realize that they’re currently confessing to me.

But...

If I was to chose between the two of them...

Neither one will get hurt...

I can’t allow that...

_

I am currently laying down on my bed... It’s 1 AM for Pete’s sake and I still couldn’t sleep! He-he-help me T^T...

Well... what do you expect? Two guys confessing to you at the same time, you couldn’t decide since both are important to you, and you’re afraid to hurt neither one of them...

Ryouta... He’s really cheerful and funny, evverytime I see him my mood always lighten up... Even how big my problem is... He’s very kind and caring, not to mention he’s really a type of guy you would like if you want to have fun... He knows me very well... Everything about him is just simply perfect...

Daiki? Despite of being perverted... He’s a wonderful person... When my last ounce of courage is lost... he’ll always give me hope... He’s fun to be with to... Despite of being quite stupid he could be really serious at times. He would even be ready to get skinned, injured all over just for me...

What should I do?

_

“(Name)cchi!” Ryou grinned happily as I look at him. I blink twice as on his hand was a lovely necklace. An necklace in which there were three hear turned upside down to form as an umbrella.

Today we’re both of to a date and things seem to be normal though. I had lots of fun so far and for now... He’s sending me home as both of us were in front of my house.

“An umbrella?” He smiled.

“You always nag me to bring an umbrella back in elementary ssu~!” Ah! I could still remember that! We would walk through the rain. He was the one to carry my umbrella... but in the end... we’re both wet since we were fooling around XD.

I let him place the necklace around my neck as our faces were just a few centimeters apart. Since we’re childhood friends I don’t really bother... until I remembered his confession... I blush slightly as he chuckled moving one step backward.

“And the three hearts represent three words ssu~!” His smile lighten up.

“It means ’I love you’, (Name)cchi!”

_

“Huaaaaaaaaaa! Those dolphins are cute~!” I squealed seeing those adorable dolphins jumping in front of us. We’re both in amusement park at the moment.

“you really like it don’t you...” He said with a smile as I grinned at him.

“Of course I do! They’re like dogs in the sea!” I uttered aloud as I pouted.

“But they’re better off in the ocean than this place...” He uttered as I look at him seriously.

“Just like you... you’re better off with me!” He smiled as I blush. I hit him knowing it was half a joke.

“Baka!” How the hell could I choose over them?

.

.

.

“I’m sorry...”  I just couldn’t decide...

I just couldn’t afford hurting neither one of them, being left by even one of them... Both are highly important to me...

“But... could we just be the same as before?” I look at both of them seriously as the both of them smiled at me.

“Well it couldn’t be helped then...” The tanned idiot uttered.

“It kinda hurts though...” Ryouta laugh awkwardly. Ad I fidget.

“Shut it Kise!”

“I’m really sorry...” I titled my head as I could say both are still smiling.

“As long as we’re together it’s fine for the both of us (Name)!”

“Yeah right! (Name)cchi! So don’t cry over us ssu~!”

“Yeah...” I wipe my tears as I smiled at the both of them. “Let’s be friends till it last forever~!”

Yeah... things are just like this... there are a few people that are just meant to be friends... I even do believe that friendship is much more colorful than love...

Do you even agree?

~*^_^*~

Lame story! I just don’t like putting a sad ending for neither Kinii-chan and Aonii-chan so I did it this way...

And as I said... I don’t like updating my looooooong stories on a foreign laptop... So I can’t update on the three stories of mine...

Gomen!

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Why do you like those Gay-pop so badly?!?

Me: They’re not gay! You’re just jealous they’re amazing!

Haizaki: I’m not jealous! So do you love them?

Me: yes Of course I do!

Haizaki: Is That love enough for you even listen to their songs you don’t even understand while typing this story?

Me: I understand them...

Haizaki: Really?

Me: REALLY!

Akashi: So then Kat... Choose... us or them?

Me: Both...

Akashi: ONLY ONE, KAT!

Me: you of course! You’re the first one to make my life happy! I’ve been loving you for nearly years! You never fail to make me smile everytime I’m down! You never made me feel I’m loner! You’re one of the reason why I got my talent so it’s always you guys on the top!

Kuroko:.... excuse me... I’ll just get a roll of tisues for Haizaki...

Haizaki: Eh?!? That’s supposed to be for Kise!

Kise: I’m sorry T^T... I can’t stop my tears!

Me:...

Akashi: *picks his phone up*  I order you to stop your mission in assassinating that said Korean boy group... but I’ll assure to pay you...

Me: AKANII-CHAN!