My Queen ♕: Aomine x Reader

(Name)'s Pov

"(Name)-chan! Can you please help me?" My friend, Momoi uttered bowing before me as I blink. Eh? It's her first time asking a favor dead serious. What is this favor? Whatever it is it's making me worry for some reason. A big problem I supposed? If so, what is it?

"What's wrong Moi-chan?" I ask wirriedly as she then stood properly. She fidget later on, seemingly thinking throughly how can she ask her favor on me, or how she can put her problem into words. Now I'm super curious.

"You're good at strategies right?" I blink as those words escape her lips.

"Probably....? But so are you! Why? Are you having trouble making strategies? As I know, you are the best when it comes to doing such thing!" I uttered, I was expecting something more though.

Oh my God! Maybe she has a big problem and she wants to quit the basketball club and wants me to replace her!  Oh God!

"I know... but won't you mind helping a friend of mine...?" Eh? so who is this friend?

"Sure... how can I help her or him?" I uttered hesitating. Though I already said yes... It's too late now. Who is this guy that she talks about?

"All you need to do is play chess with him! I'm sure he'll develop a skill about making strategies!" Moi-chan beamed. "You see, he really needs it because he's a total idiot, be plays basketball recklessly as well so your assistance is highly appreciated!"

He? Him? A guy? A reckless guy...

it's already very late to say no T.T.

-

"Checkmate." 5 minutes?!? that  was the easiest game I ever had. I look at my pieces which only loss three members as what's left on Aomine's side is the king and the queen. I wonder how I wasn't able to get the queen. It is always my target.

"I'm sorry about that, can I leave now?" He uttered lazily scratching the back of his head as I sighed.

"You're not leaving until Seven pm." I uttered staring at him, he was about to protest as I glared at him as he gulped. Good, that's the way I want it to be! At least he knows how to fear me. :3

"Okaaaay... let me arrange the board then." Aomine uttered arranging the board.

~After more than two hours  ♕

"You are awfully bad at this..." I uttered crossing my arms as I sighed in desbelief. Even my younger cousin can last a hame with me for 15 minutes! But this guy?! He is 17 years old that can last only for 5 minutes! He's just even playing with no effort! Randomly moving his pieces!  On a thing that I love most!

this is UNACCEPTABLE!

"This is not related to basketball anyway, so why take it seriously?" He uttered lazily as I bit my lower lip.

"If you're doing your best in something you enjoy and love as your opponent would just go easy on you, what would you feel?" I stared at him seriously. I don't need this guy's pity.

"Well, these games are for you! If you last longer in a game then that means you've develop skills that are related in making strategies.... you'd probably use those skills in basketball." I uttered standing up as I pick my bag up. "We will continue playing this game until you beat me."

"EH?! But aren't you the second placer in the national chess tournament?! It's imposible to beat you!" He uttered quite surprise as I smirk. I suddenly remembered my loss to Akashi Seijuurou of Rakuzan high . ̄▽ ̄ I heard he's a basketball player as well.

"Figure it out yourself~!"  I skipped out of the classroom leaving him behind with his jaws drop open.

"Oi (Name)!!!" I didn't hear anything~!