A Knight on a Rainbow: Nijimura X Reader

Nijimura’s Pov

“(Name)...could you express your emotions quite often? You’re reminding me of Kuroko for some reason!” I scolded at my childhood friend who’s right beside me. She was just walking with me up to the school and I haven’t notice her changing her expression ever since she left their house.

“I’m sorry I was thinking of so many things...” She finally smiled as she look at me... Pheew... I thought she’ll be really like Kuroko... -_-“

Well at least... (Name) is a pretty girl making her the center of attraction... so there’s no way she wouldn’t be notice like that bluenette...

Did I just admitted she’s pretty? Well it is true! She’s even beautiful!

“Of what?” I ask looking at her.

“Nothing... just my job as the secretary of student counsel... I guess I’ll pay a visit on you in the gym later...” It’s actually because the president of the student counsel is a teammate of mine... and not because of me... -_-“

“You’re sending reports to Akashi again?” She nodded with a smile... I’m really thankful she’s expressing her emotions again!

“Well see you later then!” She said as she ran toward her friends, she wave her hand as I smiled at her.

Sheeesh...

-

“Nijimura-senpai... is there something wrong?” O_o

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kuroko! Stop that!” I almost jump... why does this guy keep on appearing out of nowhere?!?

“What did I do?” Don’t blink those eyes like that! You’re appearing to me like a puppy!

“So... What were you asking again?”

“Are you alright?”

“I am completely fine! What makes you say so!”

“You’ve been clenching your fist and gritting your teeth after (Name)-san left...” I am?

“Leave him alone Kuroko! He’s just jealous of Akashi!~.” Haizaki cut off dragging Kuroko away from me... Jealous?!?

“SHUT UP! I AM NOT JEALOUS!”

Wait until I get my hands on Ahoizaki!

.

.

.

Now... What am I doing?

I am walking down this dark street alone... I’m not scared or anything! But what I’m worried about is that I couldn’t find (Name) around!

Well all I have to do is calm down... I’m sure she’s home by now... or is she...

DAMN WHY AM I OVER WORRIED ABOUT HER!

-

“Nijimura-senpai... what is your relationship with (Name)-san...” I almost spit out the water I was drinking upon hearing so... I swallowed it down as I look at him with a smile.

“She’s my childhood friend... why?”

“Could you give me permission to date her then?” O_o... WHAT!?!

I stood up quickly protesting as I saw him smiling at me...

“I knew you like her...” oh... so he just said that to make me jealous! Damn it! Kuroko! You no good troll!

“Yeah it seems to be like that...” I just admitted as I scratch the back of my head...knowing I can’t hide anything from him... it seems that I can hide more secrets from Akashi than Kuroko!