invitation from h.s.

I stayed up all night packing my trunk for Hogwarts because I've been so busy with Theo, I forgot to pack my things. I made sure to pack my cutest outfits and tallest platforms because I won't be taking many classes this year so I'm able to walk around the castle in Muggle clothes. We still have to wear our uniforms to classes and in the Great Hall and Library but other than that, I can wear whatever I want. Knowing Stass, she's packing her shortest mini skirts and all of her Loubitins.

Before I head downstairs, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my black hair out and styling it with a black headband. I changed out of my silk slip dress and into a green sweatshirt that I stole from Theo's closet, a black mini skirt, with a black leather jacket and paired it with my black Prada platforms with my black sheer Wolford over the knee socks. I walked over my jewelry box and put on my gold rings and gold Vivienne Westwood mini bass relief choker. After my finishing touches to my outfit, I quickly walked downstairs.

 After my finishing touches to my outfit, I quickly walked downstairs

Waiting in the foyer for me were my parents. My mother of course wore her navy Christian Dior pantsuit with her matching Birkin bag and my father matched my mother with his Armani navy suit. He checked his silver Cartier wristwatch before looking up at me when I made my way to the bottom of the staircase.

"Good morning", I said hugging my mother. "Sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to be late", I said hugging him, "I went to bed pretty late last night"

"It's alright, baby girl", he said kissing the top of my head. "I have a gift for you", he said reaching into the pocket of his suit. He pulled out a small red box and opened it. Inside was a silver Panthère De Cartier watch.

"Daddy, it's beautiful", I gasped. "Thank you so much, I love it", I said hugging him. He took the watch out of the box and lid it onto my left wrist. The watch didn't match my gold jewelry so I took my wand out and changed the silver to gold.

"Look, now we're all matching", my mother said sliding the sleeve of her blazer up, exposing her Cartier watch. "Your father gave me this one last night"

"I'm glad our family matches in Cartier and not Christmas jumpers", I said picking up my trunk.

My father grabbed my arm and my mother's hand, disapparating us out of our foyer and to King's Cross station. We walked onto Platform 9 3/4 together and we met with Theo and his parents. I greeted the Notts and kissed Theo on the cheek. Theo took my trunk out of my hands and carried it for me, like the perfect gentleman he is.

"You take good care of my little girl, Theodore", my father said to Theo.

"Don't worry, sir. I will, forever and always", he said shaking my father's hand.

"I love you, Stella", my father said hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

"Love you too, daddy"

"Good luck with you classes, sweetheart", my mother said kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around me.

"Love you too, mummy"