out on the pitch

After rehearsals ended for our upcoming ring ceremony, the boys left the Great Hall and immediately went out to the Quidditch Pitch for quidditch tryouts. Draco is captain of the Slytherin house team this year and wants to the whole entire team to tryout again because he wants to build a team strong enough to beat Gryffindor. With Alex, Theo, and Blaise as chasers and Draco as seeker, our house team is strong. We just need better beaters and keeper. I'm tired of losing the Quidditch Cup to Gryffindor.

    With Theo busy thinking about tryouts and talking to the boys about quidditch, he didn't even notice how furious I was during our rehearsals. I can't stop thinking about what Stass told me this morning. That little ginger weasel worming her way into my boyfriend's trousers and him just fucking letting her. I could give two shits about Ginny Weasley because I don't know the bitch but fucking Theo, I expect so much more from him. He's not only been my boyfriend for eight years but his been my best friend for sixteen. If he wanted to fuck other girls, he should've just broken up with me and spared the painful thoughts of him rolling around in bed with a filthy Weasley.

    "Hey", Stass said softly, breaking me up from my thoughts. "Are you still thinking about what I told you this morning?"

    "Yeah", I sighed.

    "Don't sweat it, Stell", she said wrapping her arms around me, hugging me from behind. "I'm sure it's just nothing. Theo loves you, he would never do anything out of line"

    "I don't want to talk about it anymore"

    "Chin up, babe", she said tilting my chin up with her finger. "This will all be over before you know it. Come", she said offering her hand. "Let's go catch the quidditch tryouts before it's over. I wanna see if Crabbe and Goyle got cut from the team"

    "Like their dumbasses could fly on a broom and hit a bludger at the same time", I laughed, taking her hand. She helped me up from my bed and threw her arm around my shoulder and walked me out of our dorm room door.

    Stass and I walked all the way from the Hogwarts castle out to the Quidditch Stadium where the house teams are hosting quidditch tryouts. On our way to the stands, we saw Alex, Blaise, and Draco all sweaty with their broomsticks. Draco lifted his shirt up, wiping off the sweat on his forehead, showing off his chiseled body and razor sharp v-line. The boys swaggered their way over to Stass and I, shirtless and glowing in the September sun.

    "How were tryouts?", I asked. "Did you find your beaters and keeper?"

    "Crabbe and Goyle surprisingly made the cut", Draco answered. "They still need more training though. As for keeper, we have Andre Carrow, a fourth year"

    "Where's Theo?"

    "He told us was going straight to the locker room", Blaise said tossing the quaffle around in his hand.

    "I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go change out of this", Alex said holding up his sweat soaked t-shirt.

    We all walked to the Slytherin locker room right next to the Quidditch Stadium. Standing right outside with his broomstick in hand and shirtless was Theo, with Ginny fucking Weasley. He was talking to hear, in what seemed like a heated conversation until she grabbed his face, stood on the tips of her toes and kissed his lips. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her back.

    "You dirty slimy little fucking Flobberworm!", I yelled, pulling out my wand and stunning both Theo and Ginny. There bodies flew apart from each other and I started to run towards Theo until Draco stepped in between the two of us. "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

    "Stella, baby, please", Theo pleaded. "It's not what it looks like"

    "Oh, really? Because it looks like you're snogging this filthy little slut!"