saints and sinners

saints and sinners party playlist👼🏽😈:

The Weeknd - Party Monster

The Weeknd - Heartless

Travis Scott - 5% Tint

Pop Smoke - Creature (ft. Swae Lee)

JID - 151 Rum

Slytherin is throwing the Halloween party this year and we're calling it the "saints and sinners" party. Usually, we throw our parties in our common room but a few of the seventh years were able to gain access to the Chamber of Secrets. After the whole debacle that happened second year, it's been empty and was cleared out by the seventh years. It's the perfect venue for a halloween party. It's far enough from the castle where we can't get caught and has a dark ambiance to it. This party tonight is also the perfect event for me to get revenge on Ginny fucking Weasley. After tonight, she'll know exactly what it feels like to see your boyfriend with someone else.

Stass and I both decided that we're going as "sinners" to the party because we're nowhere near saints. If we were to walk into a church, an earthquake would happen and the crosses would probably turn upside down. Plus, being a saint is no fun. Who the fuck wants to do the "right" thing all the time. Sometimes you have to do something morally wrong to get what you want.

I wore a red corset with black lace and a black mini skirt with a pair of black fishnets with my black platform boots and Stass wore a black lace mini dress. She wore black angel wings and I wore a headband that had red devil horns on it. Once we applied our last coat of mascara, Stass and I walked over to the boys' dorm room to pregame before the party. This is going to be the first time in awhile I'm in a confined space with both Draco and Theo. I'm hoping Draco doesn't do anything that is going to make Theo suspect anything happened between us.

	"Hello, boys", Stass said strutting into their dorm room

"The princesses of Slytherin have arrived", Blaise said throwing his hands up. "Pick your poison", he said pointing at the bottle of Jack, a bag of coke, a bag of molly, and a few prerolls.

"I think I'm smoking tonight", I said picking up the joint and letting Alex light it for me. I sat down on the floor in between Alex and Theo, who were both smoking.

"As much as I would love to do all four, I think I'm sticking to weed. Not trying to get sent back to rehab"

"You look... You look nice", Theo said nervously.

"Thanks, Theodore. I'm glad you're dressed as a sinner because you're definitely not a saint", I teased.

"Um..."

"I'm teasing Theo", I said nudging his arm.

"Right", he chuckled. "I'm glad you're talking to me again"

"Baby steps mon chéri", I said taking a hit. "You've been in my life since we were in diapers, I'm not going anywhere"

"I'm happy to hear that", he smiled. "I just want us to start over"