skinny love

Before the new school starts, my parents offered to throw a little party for all of the seventh year Hogwarts students and their families. Everyone and the Hogwarts staff will be at the Blackwood Estates. Normally my father would never let anyone "less than a Half-Blood" through our doors but he wanted to kiss Dumbledore's ass by letting the party be at our house. It's this tradition that a party is held to commemorate all the Hogwarts students entering their last year at Hogwarts. Since my mother was on the Cotillion Committee, she offered to host the party since cotillion was held at Malfoy Manor and Narcissa didn't want another event held at her place.

    After the my grandfather's party in Tuscany, Louis and I have kept in touch, sending owl back forth from England to France. I know that I told myself to stop playing these games with Louis and Draco, but I can't help it. I want Draco to hurt and feel bad for ever making me feel like a waste of space. Louis doesn't make me want to jump into his arms and have sloppy sex with him, but at least he never made me feel less than. I'll take a dry ass relationship over one that makes gives me all this built up hope and then crumbles right when things were getting good.

    For the party, I wore a a black strapless mini dress and a pair of black velvet platform heels with black sheer gloves. Over the gloves, I wore my gold Cartier watch and rings to make the simple dress look dressier but still casual. I put my hair in a ponytail with my curtain bangs pinned to the side.

    When I walked downstairs after getting ready, I saw Louis standing in the foyer talking to my father while the guests arrived. He wore a black suit with a white shirt and had on his gold chain necklace with gold rings on his fingers.

    "Hey, Louis", I said walking up to him and my father.

    "Hello, Stella", Louis said kissing me on the cheek.

    "I was just talking to Louis about his father's work at the French Ministry of Magic", my father said with a smile on his face.

    Wow, daddy really likes Louis. I hope he doesn't crumble when I end things with Louis tonight.

    "If you would excuse us, daddy. Louis and I need to find the group", I said taking Louis's hand.

    "Alright", he sighed. As Louis and I walked away, my father whispered in my ear, "He's a keeper"

    I lead Louis through the crowd of people over to the drawing room where, Alex, Blaise, Theo, Draco, Stass, and Adrian were. Sitting on top of the table in front of Blaise was Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis was with Alex. Pansy Parkinson was lingering around, trying to choose between Theo and Draco. I would like to say, "who let her ass in here?", but it is a school event after all.

    "Hey guys", I said walking over to the group.

    "Oh, who is this?", Pansy smirked.

    "I'm Louis", he said holding his hand out to Pansy.

    Pansy reached for his hand but I smacked it out of the way. No way in hell she's touching Louis.

    "Funny how you can be so possessive, Blackwood", Pansy sneered. "Also funny how all of your men have ended up with me"

    "Yes. How are my seconds, Parkinson?", I asked with a condescending smile.

    "Shit", Blaise chuckled to himself.

    "Draco was mine first, remember? And look at where he now"

    "I'm only next to you out of coincidence", Draco snarled. "Don't include me in your stupid little game, Parkinson"