ilvermorny

When we apparated to Ilvermorny, we ended up outside of the Quidditch players' dormitories. The dormitories is a large stone French Gothic building that reminded me a lot of the Notre Dame cathedral in France. It had green vines growing up the walls and a large oak tree in the courtyard.

Stass and I entered the dormitories with the boys following behind us. We walked upstairs to the third floor and knocked on the door with a sign that said "Argent and Pucey". After three light knocks, the door opened and behind it was Adrian. Stass run into his arms and hugged him tightly, squeezing the life out of him. I pushed the door open and walked into the room, walking over to Louis who was reading a book in his bed.

"Stella? What are you doing here?", Louis asked shutting his book and getting out of bed.

"I told you I was going to sneak out to see you", I said giving him a kiss.

"Yes, but I didn't think you were going to do it so soon"

"Stass was missing Adrian and I missed you"

"I've missed you too, mon chéri", he said tucking my hair behind my ear and staring at me with his green eyes.

Draco used to do this and it's what made me fall in love with him. Staring into his piercing blue eyes and having him tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You didn't get all dressed up just to see me, did you?", he chuckled.

"Oh... no. There was a party up in Ravenclaw Tower. We just ditched to come here"

"So, where are the crazy parties I hear Ilvermorny has?", asked Blaise.

"A few of the fraternities are throwing parties right now", Adrian replied.

"What are fraternities?"

"They're pretty much social clubs. It's this weird American thing"

"Maybe Alex can meet a cute boy or a hot girl", I said winking at Alex.

"I am not looking for a long distance relationship right now", he said crossing his arms.

"It could just be a random hookup. It's not like you're going to see them again"

"That's true..."

"And we're already dressed to go to a party", Stass added. "We can't have our outfits go to waste"

"It's settled, then. Let's go get drunk!", Blaise cheered.

Louis grabbed my hand, making Draco clench his jaw and turning away. He hurried himself out the door with Theo next to him, trying to avoid watching Louis and I be a couple in front of him.

We walked out of the dormitories and down the street to a large house with big Greek letters on the front of the house. There were different colored lights flashing from the windows of the house and drunk students out on the lawn falling over each other and talking really loud. Red plastic cups decorated the lawn and two big kegs of beer were on both sides of the stairs leading up to the front door of the fraternity house. The music playing in the house was so loud, you could hear it on the street but it was slightly drowned out by the voices of drunk witches slurring their words.

"Welcome to Sigma Chi", an American wizard said with a plastic cup full of beer in his hands. He wore bright pinks shorts and a dark blue shirt with his collar popped up. His hat was worn backwards with the Greek letter embroidered on it. "The name's Kyle and I'm the president of this frat house. Beers all over the house and the hard liquor is behind the bar. If you enter the house and take a right, my boy Josh will serve you your drinks"

"What the fuck is he wearing?", I whispered in Stass's ear, making her snicker.

"Must be an American thing", she whispered back.

"And who are you two ladies?", Kyle smirked.

"Fuck off", Louis scoffed, pushing him to the side and pulling me into the house.

Now I know Louis will ward off gross American boys who don't know how to dress and are called "Kyle" next year.

I followed Louis inside the house and a wave of hot air and the smell of cigarettes hit me. It was like walk into a dirty pub full of bachelors running around having a stag weekend at one in the morning. This party makes the parties at Hogwarts look like a ball thrown by the queen at Buckingham Palace. The bathrooms at Hogwarts are a lot cleaner than this frat house. Some kind of sticky substances are on the floor, making my boots stick every time I lift my feet up.

"Do you want a drink?", Louis asked, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"No, I drank a little earlier and I don't want to get too drunk because I have to apparate back to Hogwarts", I said resting my head against his arm.

"Or... you could just sleep over"

Spend the night with Louis? The farthest I've gone with Louis is snogging him in my bedroom while a party was going on downstairs.

"Um... I would love to but"

"But you don't want to get in trouble", he said finishing my sentence.

"Yeah", I sighed. "I'm sorry. If I didn't have school, I would one hundred percent stay with you"

"You don't have to apologize, Stella. I completely understand", he said kissing my the top of my head.

Wow. Someone who says "I completely understand" and doesn't make me feel like shit right after.

"Thank you for not being angry, Louis"

"I could never be angry at you, mon amour"

I caressed Louis's cheek with my thumb and kissed his lips. Louis wrapped his hands around my waist, his hand moving lower and lower. If only we weren't at a party full of gross sweaty uni students right now.

"Let's go back to my room", Louis whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and Louis grabbed my hand, leading me out of the party.

When we got to Louis's dorm room, he shut the door and casted the Locking Spell and the Silencing Charm. I unzipped my boots, throwing in the corner and standing on the tip of my toes to kiss Louis's lips while he unbuckled his trousers. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slipped over my head, kissing me from my neck down to my chest.

Louis pushed me down on his bed and grabbed both of my wrists, holding it over my head. His kisses trailed from my cheat down to my hips. Goosebumps covered my entire body as his soft lips gently touch my skin. He reached under my mini skirt and grabbed the waistband of my panties, pulling them off of my legs and throwing them on the bed.

"Are you okay with doing this with me", he asked running his hand up my thigh.

"Yes", I nodded. He tucked my hair behind my ear and gave me a kiss on my forehead before sliding his trousers down.

I felt Louis's hands grabbing my waist as he slowly slide inside of me, making me let out a whimper, feeling every inch of his size inside of me with his slow deep thrusts. He placed his elbows on both sides of my head, looking into my eyes as he fucked me slowly. Our breathing became heavy and grunts left Louis's lips. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me passionately.

"I love you", Louis moaned in mouth.