picking fights

When I walked into the Great Hall for breakfast today, I had a feeling of guilt and sadness looming over me. I have no idea what happened last night after my conversation with Theo but I can imagine him getting in a fight with Draco. Theo didn't look angry but he was blaming everything on Draco the whole time. I feel so guilty that Draco is taking the fall for something that I did. I kissed Draco, I didn't stop him when I realized how wrong it was, and I used Draco as way to get Theo off of my mind.

    I slowly walked over to the table where Alex, Blaise, Stass, and Theo were sitting. I sat down right next to Stass, across from Alex and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, especially the boys. Stass knows what happened last night but we don't know what happened when Theo left me in the common room last night. I want to know what happened but I'm too afraid to ask.

    "So", I said breaking the silence. "How did everyone sleep last night?"

    "I barely got any sleep. Someone decided to turn our dorm room into a fighting cage", Alex said looking over at Theo.

    "I-Is um... Draco okay?", I stuttered. Alex, Blaise, and Theo all looked at each other and then looked back at me. "Forget I said anything"

    "Stell, I hope you know I love you but you've created quite a mess"

    "Thanks for reminding me, Alex", I said rolling my eyes.

    "Giving Potter head would have been better than fucking Draco", Blaise said bluntly.

    "Hey", Stass said slamming her fist on the table. "This isn't all Stell's fault. If anything, it's Theo's"

    "Please", Theo scoffed.

    "If you didn't hook up with Ginny, Stella wouldn't have hooked up with Draco. From this view, it seems like you were the one who started all of this"

    "Maybe all the drugs you do got to your head but this wasn't all me"

    "You must be smoking straight crack then, Nott, because I don't see how it can be anyone else's"

    Draco then entered the Great Hall. Everyone's head turned to watch him walk over to the Slytherin dining table. He had a large black eye and a busted lip, his pale skin making it even more noticeable. Whispers erupted as he walked a few seats down from us. He sat with Crabbe and Goyle, who he hasn't spoken to since third year. Here fucking comes the guilt.

    "Pathetic", Theo scoffed.

    "How could you say that?", I asked. "He's your best friend"

    "Yeah, a best friend that you fucked"

    "Maybe if you broke up with me last summer instead of using me as a token for your parents, I wouldn't have fucked him"

    "Or you could've kept your legs shut"

    "That's rich coming from someone who fucked the first bitch he saw after being away from me for two days"

    "You're right, it is all your fault. I would still have my best friend if it weren't for you"

    "And I wouldn't have wasted an extra year loving someone who didn't"

    "I do love you...did", he said looking down at his plate. "Tell me how it works, Stella. Did you still love me while you were bouncing on Malfoy's dick"

    "Fuck you", I said throwing a slice of toast at him.

    "Fuck me? Fuck you" he said throwing a strawberry at my head.