ring ring

I can't keep this secret any longer. Stass has been grilling me on why I've been acting strange and Theo keeps on looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. If I don't talk to someone about what happened soon, I might explode. Luckily, today is our ring ceremony so maybe that will take my mind off of everything. With my parents coming and everyone focused on walking on cue, I don't have to worry about Draco or Theo.

Last week, I sent my mother an owl telling her about what happened between Theo and I, leaving out a few details like how the girl he was hooking up with was Ginny Weasley. I'm angry at Theo right now but I don't want him to get in trouble with his parents for shagging a Blood-Traitor. Our parents are hard on us and bans us from making contact with anyone less than a "pure" Half-Blood or an open "Muggle sympathizer". All my mother knows is that Theo cheated on my last year at a party and then lied to me when I asked him about it a few weeks ago.

As I got ready for the ceremony, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that the hickeys Draco gave me are finally fading away. I can finally change in front of Stass without worrying about her seeing them and start asking questions. For my outfit today, I decided on wearing my black strapless Versace mini dress with a pair of my silver Christian Louboutin pumps and my diamond Harry Winston choker that my father got me for Christmas last year. I curled my hair and pinned back one side with a silver diamond barrette.

	"You look beautiful", Stass said handing me my lip gloss

"Thank you. I see you took my advice on wearing the Dior slip instead of the Cavalli maxi dress"

"Thank god I have you. Imagine looking back at the ring ceremony in five years and I have to see myself wearing a cheetah print dress"

"You definitely looked like someone who gets paid for a dinner", I laughed.

"If that's the case, let me put the dress back on so I can pick up someone's father", she joked.

"Gross, they're all old. The only hot father at Hogwarts is Lucius Malfoy"

"Do you think Draco would be mad if I tried to hit on his father?"

I can't tell if she's joking or not. "Yes, he would and I think Narcissa would torture you into insanity like her sister did to Neville Longbottom's parents"

"Hmm, well... let's go", she said taking my hand. "Snape is going to kill us if we're late"

Stass and I walked upstairs to the common room to meet with our class. Everyone was dressed up and wearing their finest jewelry. All the boys were dressed in black suits while the girls wore dark gemstone colors such as emerald and sapphire. We all had on our silver Slytherin house rings and the boys wore their house pins on their ties. Professor Snape had on his usually black cape and wore an emotionless look as the common room filled up with sixth year students.

"Is everyone here?", Snape asked me.

"I think so, sir"

"Mr. Malfoy, can you do a head count?"