just do it

ravenclaw house party playlist💙🦅:

Labrinth - Formula

Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd - Lost in the Fire

Don Toliver - Euphoria (ft. Travis Scott & Kaash Paige)

Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM

Chase Atlantic - PARANOID 

    We are one week away from graduating from Hogwarts and before we have to attend the Sendoff Ball tomorrow night, Ravenclaw is throwing a party just for the seventh years as a way to end our time together. Like any Ravenclaw party there's a theme. Padma Patil sent out owls to all of the prefects telling us to have everyone come in white because someone figured out a spell that makes the lights in the common room have our light colored clothes glow. I shouldn't be shocked that someone in Ravenclaw found a spell like this because they spend most of their days going through every single book that's ever been written. The Ravenclaw Common Room has a private library in it, so it only makes sense that someone would find a spell like that.

    For the party, both Stass and I wore white mini dresses and neon colored winged eyeliner to give our outfits some kind of color. I wore a white lace slip dress with a pair of white fishnet tights and bubblegum pink Versace platform heels that matched my eyeliner. Stass wore lilac platform heels that also matched her eyeliner.

    After solving the riddle the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room had given us, we entered the party. Our clothes immediately light up and our eyes were glowing with our bright colored eyeliner. Everyone at the party wore white and neon colored clothes, making the crowd of seventh year witches and wizards stand out against the pitch black room.

    "I see the boys! Let's go get drinks", Stass shouted over the loud booming music. She took my hand and dragged me over to the table where all of the alcohol was.

    Both Draco and Blaise wore black and their silver jewelry slightly glowed under the enchanted lights. Alex and Theo on the other hand followed the dress code and wore white shirts. All four boys had their shirts unbuttoned halfway, exposing their toned physique.

    "Shots?", Blaise asked, offering Stass and I plastic shot cups filled with light liquor. "This is going to be our last house party ever"

    "Aw, look who's getting all sentimental", I teased, accepting the shot of vodka.

    "Since it's our last house party, I got us something special", he said pulling out a small bag of molly. "There's no better occasion for this"

    "I should probably lay off the molly"

    "Why?"

    "Because last time I tried to fuck everyone I saw"

    "Pfft. Everyone gets horny off molly"

    "I'm with Stell on this one", Alex chimed in. "I don't think she should take it"

    "Don't worry, Black", Stass said placing her hand on his shoulder. "I'll take care of Stell and make sure she doesn't get a train ran on her... unless that's what you want", she said turning to me.

    "I'm good for now", I reassured.

    Yeah... that's never going to happen. All the people worth fucking at the same time graduated.

    "Quit talking and let's take our shots!", Theo shouted, taking his shot and throwing his head back.

    I closed my eyes and placed the rim of the plastic cup in between my lips and titled the cup back, letting the liquor enter my mouth. I immediately swallowed the vodka and cringed at the bitter taste.