shots fired pt. 2

For a moment, Theo kissed back and grabbed my waist with both of his hands. His soft lips pressed against mine, bringing my numb lips back to life.

    "Stella", Theo said pushing me away from his lips. "You're drunk and high off a drug that makes you horny. We're not doing this"

    "Why not?", I pouted.

    "Because you're only doing this because you want someone, not me"

    "Please, Theo", I begged. "I just need something fun and quick", I said tracing his jawline while looking up at his bright blue eyes, "and you're really good at that"

    "I think it's time for you to go home"

    "Only if come with and stay the night, Nott", I smirked.

    "Nope", he said grabbing my hand and removing it from his faced. "Not going to happen"

    "Come on. You were so all over me not too long ago"

    "Things have changed since then"

    "Just one night, Theo", I said playing with the big soft curls in his hair. "I promise, you won't regret it"

    Theo let out a deep sigh and bit down on his inner cheek. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the party and upstairs to the dungeons.

    The sounds of my platform shoes clunking against the stone floors echoed throughout the empty corridor. I started to loose feeling in my legs and my body hunched over, trying to catch up with Theo's long legs. As I blinked my eyes, it felt as though I was slowly shutting my eyes but I consciously knew that I was blinking at a normal pace. My vision was slightly blurred and everything I was tunnel vision.

    When we got to the dorms, Theo opened the door and shoved me over to the bed. My body hit the mattress and he immediately started to unlace my shoes. He never did this for me when we were dating.

    "I'm going to take your clothes off now", he said reaching for the button to my skirt.

    "You don't have to tell me, Theo. It's ruining the sexual energy"

    "Sexual energy? Stella, what the fuck? I'm just informing before I changed you out of the clothes you're wearing now into something more comfortable"

    "Wait, so we're not having sex?"

    "No, Stella, we're not"

    "Damn", I sighed.

    "Trust me, when you wake up in the morning, you're going to be glad that we didn't hook up"

    "But what if I actually wanted to have sex with you? It's not like we haven't done it before"

    "Yes, but when we did have sex, you were in love with me, not with someone else. High or not high, you still love Draco and you're going to regret hooking up with someone other than him"

    Ugh. I hate it when Theo is right.

    "Alright", I groaned. "Take my shirt off", I said raising both of my arms. Theo raised his eyebrows and titled his chin down towards his neck. "Not like that"

    Theo nodded his head and reached behind my back, unzipping my top and then immediately slipping one of his t-shirts over my head. He grabbed my arms and slid them into the sleeve. After putting on the shirt, he unbuttoned my skirt and slid it down my legs, putting it on top of his trunk next to my top.

    Once he finished changing me, Theo lifted up his duvet and laid me down on his pillow, tucking me into bed. I watched him unbutton his shirt, exposing his toned body and chiseled v-line that was peaking out of his trousers. He started to unbuckled his belt and unzipping his trousers. Theo slid his trousers down his legs, now leaving him in nothing but his boxers. I should turn away, but I can't. I'm so turned on, I just wished he felt the same way