fall from grace

gryffindor house party playlist🦁❤️💛:

Harry Styles - Kiwi

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Green Day - American Idiot

Nirvana - Smells Like Teenage Spirit

Good Charlotte - The Anthem

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

Before the Start of Term party Gryffindor is throwing, Stass and I made our way to the boys' dorm room to hang out before we have to get ready for the party. Once Stass opened the door, the scent of marijuana flew up my nostrils. The room was smokey and the three boys were sitting on the floor in front of their beds. Blaise got up from the floor and signaled Stass and I to hurry into the room.

"Blimey! Do you two want us to get caught?", Blaise scoffed. "Some fourth year might snitch on us to the prefects"

"Blaise, I'm the prefect", I said rolling my eyes.

"Aha", he laughed. "That's right. You are the prefect"

What the fuck is this fucker smoking?

I walked over to Theo's bed and sat down on the ground next to him. He threw his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head as I rested it on his shoulder. He held his blunt in front of me, offering me a hit but I shook my head. I cannot get high before getting dressed for a party. Last year, Stass insisted we pregame and smoke before a party in the Hufflepuff common room but we mistakenly got high before getting ready. We both ended up wearing two different pairs of shoes on each foot and wore our tops backwards.

"I love you so much, Stella Blackwood", Theo said giving me kisses all over my face.

"I love you too, Theodore Nott", I said kissing his lips. "Why the sudden burst of love?"

"What do you mean? I always love you and I forever will". He wrapped both of his muscular arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry if I ever made you insecure in our relationship"

"It's not your fault, baby. I was the one who was overreacting. All is forgiven", I said kissing his jawline.

"Cute, can't wait for the wedding", Stass said sarcastically getting up from the floor and walking over to me. She grabbed both my hands and said, "We gotta go get ready", pulling me up from the ground. Before I could even give Theo a kiss, Stass shoved me out the door.

Once we got to our dorm room, Stass and I started getting ready for the party. We decided on wearing matching outfits. I put on a black satin corset top and she wore a white one. I paired my corset with a pair of light wash baggy jeans with my white Chanel trainers. For my makeup, I just kept it simple with some back eyeliner and clear lip gloss. I walked over to Stass side of the room and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"The yin to my yang", I said looking into her mirror.

"Do you think we'll be matching till we die?", she asked looking at me through her mirror.

"Are you kidding? Our headstones are going to be the same, and next to each other"

"If that's the case, we better be buried in matching La Perlas"

"At this point, I refuse to die unless you're dying with me", I laughed.

"Deal", she said grabbing my hand and shaking it. "Alright, let's go get drunk and make out with random guys"

"I don't think Theo would like that", I said as Stass dragged me out of our room.

We met the boys in the common room and the six of us walked upstairs to Gryffindor Tower. The entrance to the Gryffindor common room was held wide open by Seamus Finnigan, with the Fat Lady sound asleep in her portrait. I wonder how they got her loud ass to go to sleep.