revenge is sweet

"Alright, I told Colin Creevey we don't need his camera anymore", Stass said coming into our dorm room and shutting the door behind her. "I just need the Polyjuice so we can get this plan going"

I opened the trunk at the foot of my bed and took out the Polyjuice Potion that I stored in an empty vodka bottle. I opened up the bottle and poured the potion into a small vile, handing it to Stass when it was filled to the brim.

"I'll be right back", she said opening the door. "Oh and I forgot something"

Stass walked back over to me and ripped out some hair from the back of my head, shoving the strands into the small vile.

"Ow!", I screamed. "You pulled out too much!"

"Do you want to complain about your stinging scalp or do you want me to hand this potion off to our pawn?"

"Just go", I groaned, rubbing the back of my head.

"See you in a bit", she sang, walking out the door.

It's been a month since we started this plot and Stass still hasn't told me who she got to take the Polyjuice Potion. It can't be one of the boys and it can't ben any of the Slytherin witches because they would run and tell Draco. The person Stass got to join in on our plan has to be someone from a different house and hates Draco as much as we do right now.

Going through with this plan complete goes against my morals because I grew up being told how important it is to be loyal to our own. My father makes a big deal about how still to this day, he will do anything for anyone who was in Slytherin with him. Not only is loyalty within our own house is a big deal to him, but loyalty to people within his inner circle is a big deal too. Even with everything that's happened with the Dark Lord and Harry Potter, my father protected the Malfoys and Notts. If my father were here right now, he would be dragging me all the way back home by my Harry Winston hoop earrings.

"Say 'hello' to Miss Stella Blackwood", Stass said coming into our dorm room and presenting me with an exact clone of myself.

"Wow... they look good", I said nodding my head in approval. "Who is it, may I ask?"

"Let's just say... we owe someone a lot of money"

"Hey, Stella", my clone greeted with a squeaky male voice.

Oh my fucking god! It's Neville Longbottom!

"Neville?", I cringed. "How the fuck did you get him to agree to this?", I asked Stass.

"Longbottom here owes me for a stupid rumor he started in third year", she said glaring at him.

"It was true", he protested.

"Still! You didn't have to announce to everyone at Hogwarts that I slept with everyone in Hufflepuff!"

"Anyways...", I said changing the subject. "We can't have Neville because his voice sounds the same and it's going be obvious to Draco that he's not meeting up with me"

"Lucky for you, I found your family's grimoire while looking through your trunk for your kitten heels. I brewed a potion that can change his voice"

"I don't think I should be drinking an unknown potion", Neville squeaked.

"You shouldn't be doing a lot of things, Longbottom", Stass snapped, "but here you are"

Stass walked over to her nightstand and pulled out a small vile from her drawer. She opened the vile and shoved it into Neville's hand. He looked back and forth between Stass, the vile, and I. His hands shook and he raised the vile to his lips, scrunching his nose as he took the potion.