ouch

I walked downstairs to the boys' dorm room so I can get Draco to work on our paper with me in the library. After he left me in the study lounge yesterday, I got the intro done and some of the history on the Elixir to Induce Euphoria but I still need Draco to work on the rest of the paper with me.

    When I got to the door, I knocked on it three times and waited for one of the boys to come to the door. I tapped my foot and played with the ends of my hair, waiting for the door to be opened. I raised my fist to the door and reached to knock the door again. Right as my fist almost hit the oak wood door, Theo opened it. He stood behind the door with nothing but a pair of sweatpants on and a towel around his neck. His dark brown hair was wet and dripping water droplets onto his chest. This is bringing back some old memories.

    "Hey, Stell. What are you doing here?", Theo asked drying his wet hair with his towel.

    "I'm here for Draco"

    "Stell", he sighed. "I told you that he needs-"

    "We have a paper to work on", I said cutting him off. "Don't worry. We're just going to the library"

    "Are you sure being alone with him is a good idea? He's still pretty upset with you"

    "How do you know"

    "I caught him drawing a picture of you last night with devil horns"

    "What a little bitch", I scoffed. "He drew me with devil horns?"

    "Yeah", he chuckled. "I haven't seen him do that since Potter knocked him off of his broom at a quidditch match two years ago"

    "I can't believe he's being such a child about this. I said one snarky comment and all of the sudden I'm the bad guy"

    "You know Draco. He has a hard time with taking responsibility for things. For awhile, he was able to feel guilty about breaking up with you but now, you've given him an excuse to hate you and not feel the guilt"

    "This is so fucking twisted", I scoffed, crossing my arms. "Anyways... is Draco here or not?"

    "He's not but you can come in and wait for him", he said opening the door wider.

    I entered into the boys' dorm room and walked over to Draco's side of the room, sitting down on top of the trunk in front of his bed. Theo shut the door behind him, walking over to his mirror and continued to dry his hair. His back muscles flexed as he raised his arms.

    Being in this room alone with Theo while he's fresh out of the shower doesn't feel the most comfortable situation to be in. What am I supposed to do while I wait for Draco? I can't just sit here and stare at Theo's back muscles while water drips down it from his hair while I wait for my ex boyfriend to walk through the door.

    "I should just probably wait in the common room", I said getting up from Draco's trunk.

    "No", Theo said walking over to me. "Sit down", he said grabbing my shoulders. "Draco will be here soon. He was just in a meeting with Snape"

    "Great", Draco said dropping his bag on the floor. "You two are back together. Does little Frenchie know?"

    "No one is getting back together", I snapped.

    "You are in my room alone with him while his shirt is off"

    "I was here waiting for you"

    "That's so believable", he said rolling his eyes. "You gave Theo shit for cheating on you with Weasley Jr. when you're doing the same thing to your little French boyfriend"

    I scoffed and walked towards the door, bumping into Draco's shoulder on my way out of the room.

    "I'm going to be in the library writing our paper since you decided to leave me to do it twice already. You can join me when you finally take your head out of your ass", I scolded before walking upstairs.

    Draco has a lot of nerve assuming that I'm cheating on Louis when he knows what I went through when Theo cheated on me. Being in the room alone with Theo isn't a crime, especially since we're just friends and I sent an owl to Louis, breaking up with him yesterday. I'm a free woman and I can do whatever I want, not that I'm going to take that as an opportunity to hook up with Theo. Yeah, I was feeling some type of way being in there alone with him, but that doesn't mean I was going to just jump into his arms and snog him.

    When I got to the library, I walked to the back and set my bag down at an empty table near the windows that overlook the courtyard. I pulled out my potions textbook, my quill, and the sheet of parchment with on a quarter of my paper written on it.

    It's hard to focus on writing a paper on a potion that induces a state of intense happiness when all I could think is the mess I got myself in. Since Theo sent out my letter for me, I haven't heard back from Louis, which is understandable but I wished he wrote back saying something. If only I had the guts to break things off with Louis before summer ended. If I had just stayed with Draco at the party instead of leaving with Louis, I'd be with the person I love, not bickering with him. Draco begged me to stay with him and I left anyway, knowing that he wanted me. I was so set on making him jealous that I couldn't see that he didn't need to say the words "I love you" to know that he does.

    "I'm here", Draco said standing in front of me.

    "I see that", I sneered.

    "Move your shit over", he commanded. "I can't write a paper with you if you have your shit in my spot"

    I rolled my eyes and pushed my book bag and textbook from my left to my right. Draco pulled out the chair next to me and sat down, throwing his things on the table. He snatched the quill from my hand and grabbed the sheet of parchment. Without saying a word to me, he started to write words down. I sat back and watched Draco's eyes move from his textbook to the parchment.

    After thirty minutes of me just doodling on a sheet of parchment, waiting for Draco to say something to me, he finally placed my quill down and started to pack his things up.

    "Where are you going?", I asked.

    "I'm done. You can finish the rest", he said getting up from his chair.

    "That's it? You spend thirty minutes and I do the rest?"

    "Yup"

    "You're insufferable", I scoffed.

    "No, you are!", he seethed, pointing his finger in my face. "If you have a problem with finishing our paper, send an owl to your little boyfriend in America. Maybe he'll help since he's in uni"

    "He's not my boyfriend!", I shouted, making Madam Pince shush at me from across the room. "Not anymore"

    Draco relaxed his furrowed eyebrows, dropping his finger. He bit down on his inner cheek and scoffed.

    "That's why you're cozying up with Theo"

    "No. Theo's just being a good friend. Something you're not excelling in right now"

    "You expect me to be friends with you after what you did?"

    "After what I did? You left me, remember? Or did you just obliviate the part where you called me a waste of time"

    "You were"

    Well, fuck. Why don't you twist the knife in my heart a little more.

    "You made me love you, Stella"

    "I didn't make you do anything"

    "You know how hard it is for me to show emotions to people but you didn't care. All you cared about was finding someone to fill the void while you mourned over a relationship you thought you were going to have forever"

    Ouch.

    "That's not true", I said looking down at my hands.

    "Whatever. I'm done talking about this"

    And just like that, Draco left me, again.