unforgivable

My heart raced and the palm of my hands pulled with sweat as I walked down the stairs of the Boys' Dormitories. The sound of my platformed loafers hitting the stone stairs echoed throughout the stone stairwell, mixing in with the sound of my fast and hard pounding heart.

    I shouldn't feel this nervous about talking to Theo, but I think I'm just scared that I'm going to mess things up even more. He was right, I compromised his trust by letting Draco get too close to me. We can't rebuild something we once had if there's outliers interfering. It was my fault that Theo felt threatened, even thought I really didn't do anything wrong. It's not like I'm always holding the fact that he cheated on me with Ginny Weasley two years ago at a party. When it comes to trust, I should be the one who has an issue, not Theo. Either way, he's mad at me and I don't want him to think that I don't care by never apologizing to him. He's too important for me to just wait for things to "simmer down".

    When I got to the door to his dorm room, I raised my fist and knocked on the door three times, waiting for Theo or one of the boys to get the door. I twirled my hair around my finger, still waiting at the door.

    After waiting for almost a minute, I knocked on the door again, but no answer again. So naturally, I reached for the doorknob and opened the door to see if anyone was in the room.

    What I saw behind the door was something so fucking disturbing I wished the Dark Lord was here to "Avada Kedavra" my ass. Theo was laying on his poster bed with Pansy on top of him, riding. I immediately covered my eyes with my hand and screamed.

    "Ew!", I screamed. "I have my hands over my eyes and I still want to gouge them out with my fucking wand!"

    "Like what you see?", Pansy moaned.

    I quickly retracted myself from the dorm room and slammed the door shut. I walked back up the stairs to the common room, completely stunned at what I just saw. The only thing I'm thankful for is the fact that I didn't see anything I wasn't supposed to see, like Pansy's nasty boobs or fucking pussy. Thank fuck my reflexes are fast enough to cover my eyes once I saw her on top of Theo.

    How am I always running into situations that involve Pansy fucking Parkinson? First Theo dated her for a brief moment and took her to my family's Snowflake Ball. Second, she tried to poison me with a love potion that made me fall in love with Ron Weasley. The, she got with Draco again and took part in polyjuicing herself as me and hooked up with Louis. Now, she's fucking Theo.

    "What's wrong, Blackwood? You look like you've seen a ghost", Blaise laughed as approached the table he was sitting at with Draco, Alex, and Stass.

    "I wish I had", I cringed, remembering what just happened less than two minutes ago.

    I pulled out the chair in between Stass and Alex, sitting down slowly, trying to reevaluate this whole entire day.

    "Well? Are you going to tell us what's up?", Alex asked.

    "I just... I just..."

    "Spit it out", Stass groaned.

    "I just caught Pansy and Theo... shagging", I cringed, shivering at the thought of them together.

    "I think I'm going to puke", she gagged, covering her mouth with both of her hands.

    "Wow", breathed Blaise. "I was not expecting that"

    "Yeah well, imagine how I feel. He just gave this whole speech earlier on trust and fucker is in his room shagging Pansy"

    "Why do you care?", asked Draco. "If Theo wants to shag Parkinson, then let him. It's not you're dating him again"

    Blaise, Alex, and Stass all looked at each other and then over at Draco. Damn, does everyone know about Theo and I trying to get back together?